Monday, April 1, 2013

“Satan’s New World Order”


                                        
image from www.newswala.com

We enjoy fantasy science fiction of robots, flying saucers, laser beams,  and a host of entertainment materials that take our time from communion with God. From these revelation, it is not far away from becoming a reality. See how Linda Newkirk suffered from the evil spirits. 
Pray for God's protection. You can avail yourself of HIS protection by repentance, forgive the ones who have 
wronged you, and do His will.


                                                                           
Book 12, ch 6
                                                             
             “Satan’s New World Order”

 My Dear Ones, you should be well aware by now that the whole world is rushing headlong into a very dark and evil abyss and that the freedoms, which we once cherished, are no longer existent! These freedoms have not come easily to begin with; but in this nation, for sure, we have long lost touch with this most important lesson!  Yes, indeed, freedoms of this nation have been won at a great price but have been lost easily through corruption all over the nation. When we whine about the great loss of this nation, we cannot blame only those in Washington that this country has fallen, we must look to ourselves and ask ourselves why we chose rebellion over righteousness and why we refused to live according to the righteous dictates of our Father in Heaven!

Dear Ones, this nation is gone!  It is a rotten and corrupt nation, which has fallen into a police state; and this will not be changed!  Look around you; for you are seeing the final remains of liberty as they are flushed into a hole of great suffering and despair.

Some years back, I warned you of the persecution at that time, which was being directed toward those, who dared to expose the truth of what was going on in this evil government!  I warned you at that time to do your part in helping to save this nation and to help those, who dared to risk their lives and indeed all that they had, to expose the great corruption in this government and to tell the truth about what is going on!  I warned you that there were great assaults, which were being directed at the truth bearers and the light bearers and that you must get behind them, or all would be lost. And, I warned you that there would come a day when these sorts would not be found!  And, here we are now, my Dear Brothers and Sisters, nearly at the end of the rope of this nation, as we know it to be!  Many of the truth bearers and the light bearers are already dead!  Large numbers of scientists have been conveniently murdered! Many have been persecuted and tortured out of existence!  Many have been slandered and attacked so ferociously that they have given up. And, so it goes, my Dear Ones!  The price has been great for those, who have dared to stand up and to fight for this nation amidst such great persecution, harassment and torture!

I am one of those, who is still around only because of the great grace and love of our Lord and God and to Him is all of the praise and glory; for I should have been dead many years ago.  Very few would or could believe what I have had to endure, but those, who have lived around me have seen, with the exception of my ex husband, Dennis! But, he did not choose to see, as he had plans for his own life, which did not include me. So, there was a method to his great denial. But, my friends in South Africa and Sweden and those, who have visited me at my home in the States, have surely seen enough to know that bizarre things are going on around me in the skies!  And, they have surely witnessed that I am a continual subject of US government torture and persecution. Some have seen the burn marks from the microwave weapons and the cuts from the unlawful surgeries, which these surgeons from hell have done here and there, all over my body! For, surely seeing is for most also believing!

             Microwave and Laser Torture!

My Dear Ones, no one is prepared for this kind of torture!   These lasers will go right through metal! They will go through roofs of houses! They will go through walls! They will go through windows! And, these microwave weapons will go right through metal. They will also go through windows and walls!  Do not even think of putting tin foil over your windows and thereby escaping the torture of these beams! It does not work!!  These weapons go right through metal and they go right through ones’ body!  These beams burn all of the body parts, which they come in contact with and they cause great pain!  It is the same with the lasers. Attacks via laser weapons can make one blind. These weapons can pierce your internal organs and they can kill you. These evil ones can torture one to death and literally burn one up from the inside out and leave no apparent evidence! 

And, what is the victim to do?  Call the sheriff’s department, or the police department? Many of them are now in possession of these same weapons; and they are using them on the unsuspecting! 

My Dear Ones, do not be so naïve as to think that these weapons are only fired at one’s house via a passing vehicle.  The method through which they have attacked me continually is via aerial craft!  Yes, indeed, the US government has aerial craft, which look like saucers!  Some of them are triangular shaped, but not all, and these evil and corrupt Satanists are out to keep the people in the dark for as long as possible! And, until now, they have been greatly successful in hiding, what is overhead and in plain view for all, who dare to look up! 

Even when the sky is literally “crawling” with these low-level blinking “stars”, people still do not look up and take note!  So, whose fault is this?  Is it the fault of the one, who reports the presence of these bizarre things in the sky?  Believe me! Even at this late hour, too many are ridiculing those, who dare to speak the truth of these aerial vehicles.  I warn you, my Dear Ones, that in the very near future, many of you will be in on the receiving end of these kinds of torture, the microwaving and the laser attacks! That is, if you live long enough!  And, do not be so smug as to believe that this will not happen to you, if you are quiet enough, or do not make any waves. For, the Germans believed the same kinds of nonsense in the cruel face of Hitler!  Read on! At the end of this chapter, I will tell you what will soon happen to those in the whole earth; and it is straight out of the Book of Revelation!

            The Burning!

A number of times, these hounds from hell have burned me to the bone with these weapons and I have cried out to my Father in Heaven to let me go home!   But, He has kept me here for His own reasons!  And, over and over again, He has healed me of these most horrendous of burns and internal pains, which these laser and microwave attacks have caused!  My Dear Ones, not only through the use of these weapons have they tortured me, but also through the huge numbers of implants, which they have put in me, all to try to control me and to make me do their will!  But, over and over my Father in Heaven has sent an angel, who has helped me remove literally dozens of these implants!  Over and over, I have seen these implants fly past my body as the angel removed them!  But, this has not been totally without my involvement, as I have had to help the angel remove them. And, in so doing, I have needed to participate in these surgeries to help the angel get them out. So, this has necessitated my being in the Spirit, sometimes for hours and hours.  Some whole days were devoted to nothing but getting out these implants and the sheer numbers are mind boggling; for they have put them all over my body. They have attached them to nerves and to ligaments and tendons and when they sent beams into the electrodes, which have been attached to the tendons and ligaments, even muscles, and this action has caused certain parts of my body jerk and jump.  They have put such electrodes into my stomach muscles, into my back, my upper back and lower back, into my neck and into my arms, my fingers, my legs and feet, even into my various parts of my wrists and hands, all to make them move and twitch according to their own will.  They have put all manner of implants into my body, to track me and to do all in their power to take over my neurological system. BUT, MY DEAR ONES, THEY HAVE FAILED!  THEY HAVE FAILED BECAUSE I SERVE THE ONE GOD, THE TRUE GOD OF ISRAEL!  I PUT HIM ABOVE ALL AND I HONOR HIM EACH AND EVERY DAY!  HE IS MY EVERYTHING AND HE FIGHTS FOR ME!  Every day that I am alive is a great and miraculous day, for the torture and persecution has been so great! 

           Satan Wants Your Mind!

One night when they were persecuting me so with microwave weapons and burning my legs to the bone, Satan was parked outside of my house in this big, fat saucer!  While I was weeping from all of the pain, he spoke to me and said, “Give me your mind and I will do great things for you!”  And, amidst my tears, I said to him, “Satan, this is what I will do for you!  If my Father finds me worthy to go through the portals and then come back into the Earth again, and if He allows me to then do so, I will take His sword and I will beat you right down into the Lake of Fire! This is what I will give you!”

Yes, indeed, my Dear Ones, this is a terrible war!  When did anyone ever hear of a single soul, who has been followed up and down the Earth by hoards of antigravity machines and saucers and tracked like an animal, tortured and persecuted in such a way? This, they have done to me since May 01, 2003!  And, for what?  Because of my love for our most Wonderful Lord and God!  And, this is the only reason!

            The Lower Legs!

They have even operated on my knees, as they were so angry about my post from book eleven, wherein I told of how they had previously operated on my left knee when I was only a child!  Yes, indeed, this posting made them angry! They were also angry as our Father in Heaven told me to take His sword and to cut off the two lower legs of Satan and to throw them into the Lake of Fire! Oh, Yes, indeed, they were furious about this! So, they set out to destroy my lower legs.  One night in the middle of November, they literally tried to fry my lower legs. They burned my legs until I truly wished to die!  They chased me from room to room, torturing me with their beams and I am sure enjoying all that they were doing!  All of my body was on fire with the torture of these beams by the time that they were through with me!  My legs were sore and painful as so many beams were directed into my knees that the pain was so horrendous that I could not walk without great pain.  But, I did not realize at that time that when they had abducted me again in my sleep on the night of November 11, that they had cut into my knees and had put implants into my knees!  Yes, indeed, implants inserted into my knees and four or five new scars beneath each knee!  It was weeks later that the Spirit of God showed me these implants and our Father in Heaven sent the angel to help me get them out!  Oh, yes, they were angry indeed about these lower legs of Lucifer being cast into the Lake of Fire and they truly set out to cripple me, but on each occasion of their great torture and burning episodes, our Father in Heaven would   heal me or send His angel to help me to be healed!  These great assaults have taken up much of my time and energy and they have made me very tired!

                 The Sleep Deprivation

The terrible assaults via these weapons are bad enough, but these evil ones set out to turn my home into a concentration camp!  Not only have they tortured me at will, but also they have set out to deny me sleep and rest!  So many nights, I have gone to sleep amidst the great burning and torture, to wake up after some time with burn marks literally all over my body and great and horrible pains from all of these burns.  But, on so many nights, they determined that I would get no sleep! And, even when I have tried to sleep in the day, these evil ones have tortured me, or they would set off some of the electrodes, which they have attached to the ligaments and tendons, thereby causing these body parts to fly up and to startle me to wake up!  They sit up in their aerial craft and monitor my brain waves and when they see that my brain waves change towards a relaxed state, they so often cause some body part to twitch, even certain of my face muscles.  Oh, yes indeed, they think that this is very cute! 

They truly have a vast array of implants and techniques to cause torture via these implants. It is most comical to see the verichip implant, which is being hailed as the ultimate implant, as these evil ones have a vast repertoire of implants, which they use, and many of them are very tiny and sophisticated.  I took one implant out of the side of my left leg, which looked like a T, but with a sharp point at the bottom, and along the sides of it were thorny barbs. It was about one centimetre (one half inch) long.  I have seen these elsewhere in my body and the angel has helped me get them out, particularly along the upper spine, hooked into one of the nerves in the back! When the angel removes such implants, I have often seen a slight white scar form at the site where the implant came out, but this white scar would soon disappear.  Truly, this angel has done divine surgery on me over and over again; and to our Most Wonderful Lord and God is all of the praise and glory forever and ever!

I have removed around 100 small implants out of my hands, so many in fact that my hands look as if they have been in a war zone!   Where the implant is one will feel an electrical stimulation and depending on the location of the implant, great pain as well, as they send electrical currents into the joints, the nerves, the muscles, the skin, etc.  These implants in my hands were just under the first layer of skin and I had to remove these myself.  To do this, I had to take off the first layer of skin and beneath this, I found what appeared as small chunks of white plastic. Imbedded in this white plastic were tiny needle-like objects, which vary in size from a millimeter to a couple of millimetres.  I had these on my fingers and on the tops of my hands and the sides of my hands and even up into my wrists. Some were over certain joints and they could then send electrical torture into these joints as they so pleased!  When I removed these implants, there remained sores on my hands and even at this time, my hands look like I have been in a fight!  After all of this work, I dared to sleep one recent morning at 5:00 for about thirty minutes and they nabbed me again and put more implants into my hands and even one into the radial nerve in my left arm.

So, my Dear Ones, there is no sleeping at night!  And, if you are under their scrutiny as I have been, you would be very wise to stay awake at night! For, the US government has been in possession of Luciferian technology for some time and they have the beam technology to snatch you from your home and to take you out and to do such terrible things to you without your knowledge or permission. But, now Satan is cast down and these governments all over the world are but one big, happy family as they unite with Lucifer and his hoards to torture the humans off the face of the planet! 

From all that I have now been through, I sometimes wonder if they do not do some of their surgical work by projecting themselves into one’s home as well!  I say this as I woke up shortly after returning to the states from South Africa and I saw a very large man, who was draped over my bed! He was actually suspended in the air over my bed.  He was made of light and interestingly enough, he was wearing a white lab coat.  Now, this man was either being directed into my room via a beam and was as hologram, or he was actually coming into my room via this beam to do something medical to me!  So, not only are they capable of snatching people from their homes via their beam technology, but I believe that they are also capable of coming into your home via these same beams!  My Dear Ones, who is safe in this whole world?  Your only safety comes via the love of our Lord and God!  Wake up!  Clean up your lives! And, repent! For, you are going to need Our Lord and God! He is the ONLY ONE, WHO CAN HELP YOU!

Dear Ones, the snare has already shut down on the world and few even see that it has closed! It is all over but the shouting!  May our Lord and God have mercy on our souls! I warn you again that if you are a truthbearer, you need to learn to sleep days and do your work at night! Learn from my horrendous experiences; as these evil ones will come after all on their lists!  Now, read on for what the whole world is facing as Satan and his evil servants bring up their aerial crafts from within the bowels of the Earth! And, with them, they will torture humanity all over this planet, just as they have tortured me!

Revelation 9: 1-10

And, the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And, he opened the bottomless pit and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men, which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. And, to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.  And, in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them. And, the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns of gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. And, they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

My Dear Ones, I believe that these chariots are none other than their saucers, which they will soon bring to the surface in great numbers!  And, I believe that they will sting the people with lasers and microwaves as they torture people all over the world and few will be able to get away from them, unless they can find a cave far beneath the ground!

              Revelation 12

But, as for me, I accept the words of our Lord and God that I am indeed the woman of Revelation 12, the singular woman, that is, who is persecuted (and tortured) and then hidden from the wrath of Satan!  For, truly our Lord and God comes soon for His Faithful and Loved Ones, the clean souls, who will be counted worthy to go. And, I do so pray to be among those, who are so counted worthy to go! 

Revelation 12:13-17

And, when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman, which brought forth the man child. And, to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times and a half a time, from the face of the serpent. And, the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.  And, the earth helped the woman and the earth opened its mouth, and swallowed up the flood, which the dragon cast out of his mouth. And, the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

My Dear Ones, Satan and his evil ones surround me night and day with their saucers and they monitor my every move.  As I have stated previously, there is a vortex, which is very near to me and this is our Father’s vortex, the Yahweh vortex. This is a portal, which leads to other dimensions! Satan is now cast down and he is very, very angry, especially with me!  He hates me with a great hate and has orchestrated this great torture and persecution of me!  But, he also is looking for a way out of this Earth as he has been cast down and cannot get out! Therefore, he is determined to get out through this vortex, which is very near to me! 

I know my Dear Ones, that our Saviour is coming very soon for the pure and clean souls and I so pray to be counted worthy to be among them as the persecution is so great in this Earth! But, I also truly believe that if I am counted worthy to go through this portal when our Lord comes, along with others of you, that a great number of Satan’s followers will follow me and attempt to steal this vortex as they try once more to get out of this Earth. There will be a literal flood of his evil hoards, who will follow me into this portal when it opens, as they are continuing to build up around me from day to day in the skies! But, as they attempt to rush into this vortex, they will get caught and being unable to get out will perish and end up in the Lake of Fire!  Nevertheless, they will attempt this as they have put so many chips in me, and some are still there, and they believe that they can follow me into the portal, hijack me and make me carry them to a very important juncture of many interdimensional portals!  I have heard them speak of this and I have seen this juncture of many portals, even in most recent visions.  Pray for my, my Dear Ones, for this war is very great and from day to day, it get worse!

But, even so, my Dear Ones, I am here in spite of all that I have been though! And, to our Most Wonderful Lord and God Yahweh is all the praise and glory forever and ever; for He has kept me alive against great odds.  And, what I have had to endure, my Dear Ones, I have had to endure alone, continually before the face of this dragon and his evil children. There are creatures in these saucers, which are not human; and they are vicious, some obviously reptile in appearance, but others appearing as giant insect-like creatures, tall with skinny arms and legs and heads like that heads of grasshoppers, but with many-lobed brains. They are not at all stupid! Do not underestimate them!  They are the fallen angels and they have been turned into these hideous creatures because of their rebellion against our Creator! Once, they were all beautiful angels! 

Blessed is the Name of our Most Wonderful Father in Heaven and blessed is the Name of His Son, our Precious Saviour, Jesus, Yahshua, Lord of Lords and Kings of Kings. He is coming back, my Dear Ones! And, Oh how they hate to hear these words!  From time to time when I see Lucifer’s saucer in the sky and the others out there in other parts of the sky, I go out and sing these very words.  “Jesus is Lord of Lords! He is King of Kings and He is coming back!  Blessed is His Holy Name!  Ooooo-Eeeeee!”  And, all the praise and glory goes to our Father Yahweh, forever and ever!

For more, go to: prophecies