Saturday, July 9, 2016

URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE LORD! THIS IS IT MY SON!




This is it My son, the trumpet blasts will be heard by all believers. The gravitational pull will cause mass chaos and hysteria, The excessive pull will cause earthquake and a tsunami making havoc on many home front, May places will be inundated with water covering many areas. My heart is very sad. I am weeping with heartfelt sadness at what must be done. Take heed to all the warnings My children. Gabriel will be sounding the shofar starting the seven-year tribulation.

Go and read Revelation 6:16. The judgment of the world is at hand. Be ready for an hour many believe not I will come for you. Tell My people to warn the lost. So many will turn to Me when the tribulation begins. Shalom, My bride. - JESUS

Revelation 6:16, King James Version (KJV)

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

I got in my spirit that people are running to their bunkers. They're getting prepared for what is at the door. Jesus Christ of Nazareth is coming.

Source:Swift Passage