Hell photo credit -pixabay
"You have but two final destinies: Heaven and hell. Know that satan will try to remove the reality of the existence of his kingdom, hell, from you. If he makes a farce of his existence among you, he will deceive you so that you will sin and remove yourselves from the Spirit of light. And when you remove yourselves from the Spirit of light, you remove yourselves from eternal life in the Kingdom of your Father, the most high God in Heaven." - Our Lady of the Roses, February 1, 1975
References to the Existence of Hell in the Bible
From the Old Testament
Psalms 114:3 - "The sorrows of death have compassed me: and the perils of Hell have found me"
2. Judith 16:17 "The Lord Almighty will take revenge on them, in the day of judgment he will visit them. For he will give fire and worms into their flesh, that they may burn, and may feel for ever"
3. Isaiah 65:5 "Depart from me, come not near me, because thou art unclean: these shall be smoke in my anger, a fire burning all the day"
4. Deut.32:22-23 "A fire is kindled in my wrath, and shall burn even to the lowest hell...I will heap evils upon the transgressors of my law, and will spend my arrows among them" .
5. Ecclesiasticus 21:10 "The congregation of sinners is like tow heaped together, and the end of them is a flame of fire"
6. Job 20:17,22,26 "He shall be punished for all he did, and yet shall not be consumed:...he shall burn, and every sorrow shall fall upon him...All darkness is hid in his secret places: a fire that is not kindled shall devour him"
From the Gospels
1. St. Matt. 5:22 "But I say to you, that whosoever is angry with his brother, shall be in danger of the judgment....And whosoever shall say, you fool, shall be in danger of Hell fire
2. St. Matt. 13:41-42 "The Son of Man shall send his angels and they will collect out of his kingdom all who cause others to sin and all evildoers. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth"
3. St. Matt. 13:41-42 "And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed than with two hands to go into Hell, into the unquenchable fire..."
Read more at Reality of hell