Friday, July 1, 2016

Delaying Judgement

  


The Lord gave Dr Patricia Show visions and a message about tsunami that will hit the east coast of America.


The message:
Jesus said, “speak to the wave child, command it to be still”. And immediately I said to the Lord, I said, Lord, you have given me this message and these dreams about this impending tsunami and now you want me to command it to stand still. And He said these words to me: “My child remember Nineveh and Jonah. I gave Jonah My word for the people that imminent judgment was coming. I also commanded them to repent and they did which kept My judgment from coming.


We see that in Jonah 3:10, “then God saw their works that they turn from their evil way and God relented from the disaster that He had said He would bring upon them and He did not do it.”
He said, “child, you are calling My people to repent and they are. Now I want you to speak to the wave and command it to be still.” And I said, Lord, how do you want me to do that? And He said, “look at your daughter's prophetic art. The first picture she painted was the wave. The second picture she painted was the water in motion but without the wave, these are prophetic pictures.”


I want to hold up and share with you the prophetic pictures that my daughter has painted. The first one that she painted which was of the wave , take a look. And then the second picture that she painted shortly after that, this picture. As you can see, the large wave is no longer in this picture but the wave is still in motion.


So the Lord continued to give these instructions when He said, “I want you to stand facing the painting of the wave and face to the east for the East Coast wave. Decree and declare for the wave to be still.Stand facing the painting of the wave and face to the west for the west coast wave. Decree and declare for the wave to be still. As My prophet, you have the power to declare My words. Your daughter has the power to declare My words through her prophetic art.”


After I had received this message, I began to pray and said, Lord, I need some confirmation here to make sure this truly is a word from You. As soon as I prayed that, my husband walked out to where I was and he sat down next to me. And I said, honey we need to pray, let's pray in tongues. So we held each other's hands and we prayed in tongues. Immediately we got this message from the Lord. He said “agree with whatever Patricia says.” So, when he shared that with me, I shared with him the message of the Lord. So my husband came into agreement that what I had said was truly from the Lord.


So. I obeyed the Lord's instructions and I took those paintings in my hands, I faced towards the east, facing the wave and I decreed and declared for the wave to be still. Then I faced towards the west, facing the wave of the painting and I decreed and declared for the wave to be still. After I did that, I asked and said, Lord, does this mean that the tsunami is cancelled? He said to me, “child, I held back My hand of judgment against Nineveh, but they fell back into the same sin and eventually I did judge them.”


You see, Nineveh was the capital of Assyria and history tells us that it is completely destroyed in 612 BC by the Medes. Nahum, the prophet, prophesied about this instruction before it happened.
We see that in Nahum 37, “it shall come to pass that all who look upon you will flee from you and say Nineveh is laid waste.”


The Lord continued with this message when He said this, “I will hold back this wave as long as My people who are called by My name continue to repent of their sin and turn back to Me.” 
 
I want to read that one more time because it's important, He said. “Iwill hold back this wave as long as My people who are called by My name continue to repent of their sin and turn back to Me.”

We see this in 2 Chronicles 7:14-16, “if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be opened, ears attentive to the prayer made in this place. For now I have chosen and sanctified this house that My name be there forever and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.”


The sanctified house that was spoken in this scripture was the temple built by Solomon and this was the place that Yahweh set apart for His presence to reside. That temple was a foreshadowing of what would come in the future because right born, again Christians are now the temple of Holy Spirit.


We see that in 1 Corinthians 6:19-20. It says, “or do you not know that your body is the temple of Holy Spirit, who is in you whom you have from God and you are not of your own for you are bought at a price. Therefore, glorify God in your body and your spirit which are God's. 
 
Now I want to read the full context of the scripture because there's a bigger and more important message than even that. So, I want to start in 1 Corinthians 6:13-20, it says this, “now the body is not for sexual immorality but for the Lord and the Lord for the body and God raised up the Lord and will also raise us up by His power. Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ, make them members of the harlot? Certainly not. Or do you not know that if he was joined to a harlot, is one body with her? For the two shall become one flesh, but he who was joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him. Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you whom you have from God and you are not your own? You were bought at a price, therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit are God's.

So we see in the scripture that sexual immorality is devastating because you're sinning against your own body. Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who lives in you. You are taking what is holy and sanctified unto the Lord making it a place of depravity and wickedness when you have sexual immorality in your life.

So what is sexual immorality? Fornication is having sex without being married. Adultery is having sex with someone other than your spouse. Homosexuality is a man having sex with a man, a woman having sex with a woman. Pedophilia is having sex with children. Bestiality is having sex with animals. Rape is having forced sex with someone without their consent. Incest is having sex with your family members. Prostitution is selling your body for sex and selling it for money, Masturbation is having sex with yourself while fantasizing. Masturbation is sexual immorality because your thoughts while you're masturbating, your thoughts are lust for somebody else. Yeshua said that even when you look to a woman with lust, then you have committed adultery.

Scripture clearly says judgment begins first with the house of the Lord. That means His judgment begins with you and with me because we are His children.

1 Peter 4:17 says this, “For the time for judgment to begin at the house of God and it begins with us first. What will be the end of those who do not obey the Gospel of God.” 
 
So as Yahweh's people, we have the opportunity to delay this judgment by repentance of all of our sins. 
 
SO, PLEASE PLEASE, I'M IMPLORING YOU, REPENT OF ALL YOUR SEXUAL IMMORALITY. REPENT OF ALL YOUR SINS SO THAT THE HAND OF JUDGMENT WILL BE DELAYED REGARDING THIS TSUNAMI.