Thursday, June 19, 2014

LSD, Lucifer Satan the Devil


I started my Christian education at age five through prayers as taught by my paternal grandmother, mostly in Latin, which I did not understand. Then came the formal education on our Catholic faith by grade III to VI. 

I was ingrained on the belief on the Almighty God, and His adversary, Lucifer Satan the devil.

Then came High School, there was no religion subject at this stage, but I got to church occasionally, going with the "trend" if there were friends who went along. It was a shallow faith and there was no supplemental home education from my busy parents.

Then came college and my career. It was in the 60s where books contradicting God's doctrines abound. Many were lost believing that Satan is just a product of imagination. Truly, the way to heaven is very narrow. People went for the wider, comfortable road: where you will find wealth, honor, power, the enticement of Satan. I was lost!


After a crisis in my life, I found myself joining charismatic movements. I was a frequent visitor of the Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration (PEA). We were advised by our PEA leader to ask God, on eve of New Year, what His plan for each of us, with the aid of the Bible..

God answered me through Mark 1:17


     "And Jesus said to them, “Follow me, and I will make you become fishers of men.”

A month after  I was invited to enlist in a catechetical formation. I became one of the catechist "fishing men," children and adult.


I was a volunteer catechist and at the same time busy with my business., that at times I had neglected my Sunday rest day for the Lord.

Really God worked according to His plans. I was chastised by the Lord, but my illness is a blessing in disguise. I shun away, the material things,


Psalm 23:1-6

“The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.” 
Heaven is glorious, incomparable to the wealth offered by Satan. Most importantly, I will see the face of GOD.

Do not be misled by the diluted Bibles printed after 1965.

Heed the advice of Mama Mary:

OLD BIBLES

"You must all obtain a copy of the Book of life and love, the Bible. Do not accept the new mods. Try to find in your bookstores the old Bibles, My children, for many are being changed to suit the carnal nature of man. I repeat, sin has become a way of life." - Our Lady, October 6, 1992 - tldm


Bible Verses on Satan the Devil

Zechariah 3:1-2 Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to accuse him. And the Lord said to Satan, “The Lord rebuke you, O Satan! The Lord who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is not this a brand plucked from the fire?”

Matthew 13:39 and the enemy who sowed them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are angels.

Matthew 25:41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
Mark 4:15 And these are the ones along the path, where the word is sown: when they hear, Satan immediately comes and takes away the word that is sown in them.
Luke 8:12 The ones along the path are those who have heard; then the devil comes and takes away the word from their hearts, so that they may not believe and be saved.

Luke 10:18 And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
Luke 22:3 Then Satan entered into Judas called Iscariot, who was of the number of the twelve.
John 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Acts 5:3 But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back for yourself part of the proceeds of the land?
Acts 10:38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power. He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him.
Acts 13:10 and said, “You son of the devil, you enemy of all righteousness, full of all deceit and villainy, will you not stop making crooked the straight paths of the Lord?
Acts 26:18 to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’
Romans 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.
1 Corinthians 5:5 you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord.
1 Corinthians 7:5 Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.
2 Corinthians 2:11 so that we would not be outwitted by Satan; for we are not ignorant of his designs.
2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
2 Corinthians 12:7 So to keep me from becoming conceited because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, a thorn was given me in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to harass me, to keep me from becoming conceited.
Ephesians 4:27 and give no opportunity to the devil.
Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.
2 Thessalonians 2:9 The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders,
1 Timothy 3:6-7 He must not be a recent convert, or he may become puffed up with conceit and fall into the condemnation of the devil. Moreover, he must be well thought of by outsiders, so that he may not fall into disgrace, into a snare of the devil.
1 Timothy 5:15 For some have already strayed after Satan.
2 Timothy 2:26 and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will.
Hebrews 2:14 Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he himself likewise partook of the same things, that through death he might destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil,
James 4:27 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
1 Peter 5:8 Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.
1 John 3:8 Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.
1 John 3:10 By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his brother.
Revelation 2:9-10 “ ‘I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and for ten days you will have tribulation. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life.
Revelation 2:13 “ ‘I know where you dwell, where Satan’s throne is. Yet you hold fast my name, and you did not deny my faith even in the days of Antipas my faithful witness, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.
Revelation 2: 24 But to the rest of you in Thyatira, who do not hold this teaching, who have not learned what some call the deep things of Satan, to you I say, I do not lay on you any other burden.
Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.
Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.
Revelation 12:12 Therefore, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in great wrath, because he knows that his time is short!”
Revelation 20:2 And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years,
Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are ended, Satan will be released from his prison
Revelation 20:10 and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.