Thursday, June 5, 2014

Jesus' Six Messages

image from Divine Revelations

Pastor Brani Duyon  died because of his illness, but because of his God-fearing wife's prayer, he was given a second chance to life with the mission of telling the people of Jesus' six messages.

This is yet another confirmation that when you die and your destination is heaven, you revert to younger age.
 ________________
An excerpt from Divine Revelations:

Jesus spoke to me, “when you go back to earth tell all My children these messages” (There were SIX MESSAGES which Jesus had given to me):

FIRST MESSAGE:
“Tell My children, they must believe in Me with all their heart, their strength, and their mind.  Those who are worried and doubtful will not get in here,” said the Lord Jesus.

SECOND MESSAGE:
“Tell My Children, they must be faithful to come to the Church service, because that is the time when I will shine over their faces and they will look for My face.  I will be very pleased to see My children worshipping at Church,” said the Lord Jesus

THIRD MESSAGE:
“Tell My Children, they must be faithful to pray, do My will, and live with My words,” said the Lord Jesus

FOURTH MESSAGE:
“Tell My children, they must be obedient to give tithes and offerings," said the Lord Jesus.

(While Jesus was giving me this message, He said “My child, look there” He showed me beautiful houses which are ready for His children.  “My child, these houses are ready, I prepared for all My children that believe and are obedient to Me.” Then He showed me incomplete houses.  I asked“Lord, why are these houses not yet completed?” The Lord Jesus said “My child, these houses belong to My children that are not generous giving tithe and offerings.  These houses will be ready and completed after My children give more tithes and offerings in My House.”

FIFTH MESSAGE:
“Tell My children, they must put in prayer all their wealth to Me for protection and blessing while they are still on Earth, so that when I come to Earth for the second time, they will not be attached to their Earthly wealth.  Remember the story of Lot wife,” said the Lord Jesus.

SIXTH MESSAGE:
“Tell My children, they must be ready and alert, because I will be coming soon.  Sooner than people expect!”  said the Lord Jesus,

(Jesus’ coming is not known but the rupture will surely take place.  Lord Jesus will come soon!!!)

While Jesus told me the sixth message, He showed me the sky, it was all clear and no clouds.  I saw Jesus opened His hands to Earth and He spoke “I am ready to take My children.” Then I saw many people in white robes flying up in the sky to meet Jesus.  They were gathered to the left and right side of Jesus.  Many people who believe in Jesus were ruptured.  Moreover, I saw all members of many families were being ruptured.  I could see the husband and wife with their children flying up towards Jesus.  I felt so peaceful to see this sight. 

Then Jesus insisted, “look down”.  Jesus then showed me the situation on Earth, it was very chaotic.  There was no peace on Earth during that time.  I saw people were running all over the place and shouting.  Parents were looking for their children and youths were looking for their parents. 

Jesus showed me the Church in my hometown.  I felt so sad, because there were some people who were left behind. 

Jesus then said to me, “be faithful to Me.  You must convey all things that you have seen and heard to My children on Earth.”

Read more