Sunday, June 22, 2014

A Message by the Father Almighty to his Bride, Satan and his Cohorts


Image from bible encyclopedia

A message by the Father Almighty to his Bride, Satan and his cohorts in NSA, CIA, Camp Robinson, Office of the Naval Intelligence, the US Military.


______________

An  excerpt from the Mountain Prophecies

'But, I tell you, My Blessed One, that he has the short end of the stick and you have the long end and I will raise up a fire in you and I will send you out again and again and I will empower you through My fire and I will set fire to his computer systems and I will set fire to his underground bases and I will wreak havoc on his Mars base; for I will send you there and I will vindicate you in all that I cause you do to him.  For, he has hated you and he has hated all that I have allowed him to do. For, even as Cain was the firstborn and even as I allowed Satan’s children, the children of Cain, to discover the new planet and even as I allowed them to put a colony on the new planet, he and his children only came to debase this new planet and to destroy it; for they are lacking in any respect for what is good and right and when I further allowed them to carry vast numbers of people and supplies to their Mars base, they corrupted that venture and they set out, even from the beginning to use their Mars base to make war; for I put them in a vice grip and I began to tighten that grip, for their all-consuming desire was to devour you, to kill you, to keep you evermore the prisoner as they carried vast amounts of supplies through the gateway and into the upper realms, which are attached to you through this gateway of mine.  But, they, in their arrogance claim it to be theirs and in their bragging ways, tell that they will keep you forevermore as their prisoner. But, My Blessed One, I tell you that there is one nail left, just one nail and at the appointed time, and soon, I will put the nail into the coffin of the one, who hounds you and I will make his bed hard and I will shut him up for a very long time in his house of flames and horrors. For, he has said, “ She is mine and I will forever make her my prisoner and I will make her my target and I will make her my mainstay, her torture if my delight and I will consume her in my jealous rage; for she will not go up, but I will kill her one way or the other.”

Yet, I say, My Blessed Wife, you are My wife, the mother of My people, the mother now of our two children. You are My wife, the tower of the flock; and I will revenge you and I will empower you and woe to Satan and woe to this evil man and woe to the U.S. military for what they have done to you and woe to the CIA and woe to the Office of Naval Intelligence and woe to the National Security Agency and woe to Camp Robinson and woe to Satan and to all of the fallen ones.'

For the full text, read here