Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Binding Prayer Revised July 10, 2015



The Binding Prayer Revised on: 7-10-15


Use this prayer, whenever it is needed, whenever there is trouble or oppression in the air, every morning or just before going into your prayer time.
~~~Begin this examination of your conscience quietly~~~


Before we go into prayer it is good to ask Holy Spirit to reveal any misdeeds or neglects, and seriously repent asking for strength so we won't repeat them. Then you can go through the list as you are repenting and call out the things you know you are guilty of.

I renounce and repent of pride, rebellion, unforgiveness; bitterness, judgment jealousy; greed, disobedience, unbelief, laziness, negligence, selfishness, self pity, selfindulgence & gluttony; anger, depression, despair; lying, (adultery, fornication, impurity) and listening to lying accusations against Your character and the promises you've made to me.


Oh Lord you are kind, merciful, faithful and true. I love You. Forgive me Lord for having ever offended You and my neighbor, give me strength to sin no more, especially in the hidden places of my heart. Lord, please send me a spirit of repentance for those things I have not recognized or repented of yet.


I present my contrite spirit to You Jesus, and call upon your faithfulness and Mercy to forgive my sins, restore and protect that which you wish to do with and through me for others.


"Lord, You hear the desire of the poor: Your ear has heard the preparation of our hearts. We cling to your promise, "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God and He shall dwell in their hearts." I confess there is nothing I can do to 'earn' your fellowship, to hear Your precious voice, to see your precious face, no amount of fasting or good works can earn it, I rely solely on Your Mercy. For as You can see, I am faint of heart and longing for You, As the deer pants for streams of living water, so my soul pants for You, O my God. I appeal to Your Mercy Lord, please, visit


~~Speak This Prayer Directly to the Demons, Out Loud~~


In the Name of Jesus, I Bind all practitioners of evil including demons, demon-aliens who come against us with their inter-dimensional dark matter weapons and their workers of iniquity, assigned to hinder Godliness and God's work in our lives, and those drawn to us in ministry.


In Jesus Name I bind all demons with their dark matter weapons who cause: self pity, pride, rebellion, opposition, confusion, distraction, sickness & death, tiredness, weakness, lying symptoms, doubt and unbelief, false guilt, self hatred, bitterness: restlessness, compulsive addictive behavior, anxiety, oppression, anger, depression, despair, and suicide; incubus and succubus demons who cause sexual arousal, lust, adultery, fornication, impurity and spiritual deafness-dumbness-blindness, fog, fatigue, judgment, condemnation and gossip against ourselves or others, deceiving voices, twisted communication causing misunderstanding; fear, laziness, jealousy; contentiousness, division, alienation, and all dynamics of Oppression.


x3 In the Name of Jesus, I bind and disable all our enemies and workers of iniquity, all Lying, Beguiling and Seducing spirits with your backup pools and those who sent you against us.


I disable every inter-dimensional dark matter force, substance, projection, and all weapons against us, with the Blood of Jesus, in His Name.


I disable your suggestions, nightmares, lies & devices In Jesus Name and command you to return to the abyss until He releases you.


I expose every lie, I break every curse, hex, evil wish, spell, seal, link, restraint and stronghold in Jesus name, for it is written, that no weapon formed against us will prosper.


Lord deliver us from evil, sever the cords of the wicked and fortify a globe of angelic protection surrounding us and our property wherever we go. X3


We release the glory in Jesus Name, the protection that YWYH sent with His People Israel, with the fire in the midst of them wherever they went.


Thank you Jesus for the use of Your Name and the power it has over every evil, please cover and sanctify us, with Your Blood, to be conformed to You in Humility, Charity and Purity.


I pray Holy Spirit that you would pass over our whole beings, body, soul, and spirit with Your Glory and restore faith, purity, wholeness and joy to the places the enemy and our own flesh has defiled.


I forgive and bless those people who have chosen to be our enemies and pray that your love would heal and convert them. "Father forgive them for they know not what they do."


Immerse us Lord in Your Spirit of Gratitude, Worship and Divine Love.


Jesus, I trust in You. 3X

Amen
Source: Heart Dwellers