Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Ezekiel's Rapture Dream, We Can't Make It Happen

                                                               ..


Ezekiel's Rapture Dream, We Can't Make it Happen. June 18, 2015
 

I found myself in a place where multicolored parallel lines were running swiftly in one direction and people were on them, going to their destinations. The lines on the outside were dark shades, while the ones towards the center got brighter, with  more intense rainbow colors.

People were riding these lines and they would be standing or laying down, but many got off at different destinations, according to what they were attracted to: amusements, things, glitter and glamour. But, the roads they took to get off always led to a dead end. At the very center of these rainbow lines was a brilliant pure white line.

I saw a man dressed in white standing in the very center on the brilliant, white line with his back to me, his arms outstretched. He had long flowing bronze hair down to His waist. He turned around and looked at me- it was Jesus. As the lines were all moving downstream, He began to move towards me. I was so excited I jumped up to grab Him in my arms...but I missed Him. He went flying right by me.

Unbeknownst to me, He had flown up and made a wide circle coming back around to get ahead of me in order to align himself in the stream of light again. I couldn't believe it - it looked like he was giving me a second chance! So this time, I determined not to do a thing but just lie there and be passive. And as I just rested, waiting for Him, He came down to me and I was literally swept up into Him. I felt such a feeling of ecstasy, fulfillment, contentment and total joy, like we really were united as one.

I realized that He had been doing this for other people all along. If they would lay back and be passive, stay open and be there for Him passively to receive from Him...in His time, by HIS choice, He would pick them up and unite them to Himself. So, it's a receiving thing. We can't grab the Lord and make it happen-we have to wait on His timing.

We can prepare our souls for Him to come and visit us, but He doesn't come because we are clean and righteous. That would leave many of us out. He comes to us because of His great love for us. So, please don't be preoccupied with, “Did I do this? Should I do that? or I'm afraid I won't have time to be good before the Rapture!!

”It's not about what we do, it's about His love.



Source: Heart Dwellers