Saturday, July 4, 2015

The "Greys"


THE GREYS,  June 24th 2015
photo credit, sarcastic goat

750 million clean souls of those angels, who are called the "greys," are now being taken up by our Saviour through the portals! They are all clean and are going up into heaven now, that is on this 24th day of May of 2015, at around 12:30 PM., these souls being saved.
 

Of the remaining approximate 9 billion of these, who are called the "greys," all have gone into those grinders, which can both repair and re-make souls. These souls of these greys, which are in these grinders, will be there in those grinders for seven months, after which they will return to hospitals, etc in the appointed locations and will be in these hospitals, etc., for seven years. (For more, see chapter 103 of Book Twelve on http://www.prophecies.org. Keep looking back for this post!)

Our Saviour is telling me today that He will save every one of these souls of the greys, who are in the grinders! He is working to save 9 billion souls of those angels of creation, whom we refer to as the greys. These, who are called the greys, were originally created to look after creation, that is to look after the flora and the fauna, the birds, the animals, the fish, etc of the planets, in which there is life.
 

But, as I understand it, around 300 thousand years ago, they began to come under captivity through the Annunaki on this planet. But, their captivities became much more severe about 6 thousand years ago, when Satan began to seriously enslave them.

They have been turned into computers and enslaved through mind control or through terrible mind control concoctions that Satan put on them. Some of their minds became so terribly broken down. They were originally peace-loving souls!

 

As these were being called forth during these past months, and as they all went through the portals and gates out here to that appointed place, where our Saviour evaluated them, I felt so sad about them. Some of them could hardly even think and their mental states were so bad. Oh, I so greatly lamented for them! I cried so much to see how it was with them and I prayed for them and sang to them and spoke often to them, to encourage them and to comfort them and to help them get back to our Blessed Lord and God. For, our Blessed Saviour had said to them, "Repent and I will give you some clean clothes!"

For years, I thought that they were all evil and in the summer of 2013, I went out under the Spirit of God and made war against some of them in their underground bases. Fire went out before me and thunderings all around me, but afterwards I knew that they were not all happy with me and I knew that I needed to ask for their forgiveness, so I did.

But, at that time, some of them were working on an invention, which was called a hake cylinder and this thing was and is so detrimental. This is a very destructive device.

And, Satan and those within his space agency would later use these terrible hake cylinders, to create dimensions within dimensions. They would put these hake cylinders either into my body, or into the portals and they would them force extreme electrical currents into these cylinders in order to create their temporary dimensions within dimensions.

I do not and will not bear any grudges about anything that I have suffered from their many assaults, from the greys, from those wicked Satanists, from these terrible wicked ones in the Pentagon, or from anyone else. I forgive every one, who has so greatly abused me and refuse to have any unforgiveness in me or any roots of bitterness. I have been busy praying for the salvation of the greatest numbers of souls and I will not deviate from this; as I am one, who truly does want our Lord and God to save every soul that He will possibly save.

So, I forgive these "greys," who persecuted me so terribly. I love them so very much; and I feel such great compassion for them, as I understand so very much about their suffering, about their slavery and the terrible things, which their captors did to them.

Blessed is the Name of our Mighty Lord and God forever and ever! I love Him so greatly and He loves us so greatly.

linda newkirk


Source: prophecies