Friday, July 31, 2015

JESUS' Message to this Last Generation through the Lord's Church





An excerpt from Book 5 of Baptize in the Blazing Fire, 
 
To all who love to dress up in beautiful clothes and show off, to all who love to go out standing on an intersection, shouting and boasting of yourselves, you love to show off! To all who are so busy boasting of yourselves through the media and TV, I feel pity on you!

I have already stated that one can not stand without the power of the Holy Spirit in this last generation. Do they know righteousness? Do they know faith? They say they believe and have faith in God. They say they give glory and exalt God. But eventually, they achieve their purpose and desire to show themselves in front of people. It was not for Me but it has always been for themselves. They have always wanted to be better than everybody else.
 
My people must truthfully pray for my beloved servants who are placed on the altar. They must pray as though they are watchmen. This is the generation of evil people. Therefore, this evil generation will not leave my servants alone. They will attempt to trample and kill my servants by any means. Technology and instant transfer of information will assist in rapidly spreading out accusations. My people need to be the shield of protection. Protect my servants with the shield of prayer. Stand firm on the Word and do not be shaken. Be strong as a rock. My people, you will make it through the prayer that is built on a rock. Everything must be done whole heartily. 
 
Pastor Kim:My beloved Lord, at this time there are some church members who have left the church and formed their own group. They call the people to their homes and prophesize, interpret, and perform deliverance. Lord, what is your view on this matter?”
 
Jesus: My beloved children who have left, I desire to call you. I want to pour down a clean pure solid gold Spirit. I want to give you the Word with a clean clear crystal water Spirit, not mixed with anything. But because you are arrogant and conceited, you do not pay attention. You do not listen to my Words I speak to you. You are arrogant and busy exhibiting yourselves. When you think you hear something, when you think you see something, when you think you feel something, you consider yourself bigger than Me. Instead of listening to my Word, you behave according to your thoughts.
 
My beloved children, you must listen carefully. If your soul is not clean, if your soul has a blemish, satan will exploit that blemish even if it is a small one. The enemy will exploit your body and use it as their weapon. Like the people who have left your group, you can become a spirit of darkness just like them if you are not able to discern yourself. One must always discern and judge oneself. If one is not able to discern oneself, one’s eyes and soul will become dark. Thereafter, one will not be able to discern anything and one will not be able to hear any person’s voice because their ears are clogged. It will not matter how much word of truth one will hear, the words will not come upon his/her heart and their thought. These types of people will follow after the secular world and will attempt to gratify the desires of the world. These types of people will proclaim what the world wants to hear. They will then say, thus saith the Lord.  

My beloved ones, you must always have a clean and pure mind. You must always be watchful and on guard. I will judge those who have fallen with the fire of hell. I will not grant them the Holy Fire. As they continue with their lives and ministry, they will one day realize that their fruits are not truly from God. But whoever quickly repents and remorse their errors, I will love and have compassion on them. I will love them as I loved those in the city of Nineveh.

I have pity on their souls. Whenever I think about their souls, my heart aches. Foolish men! They are so filled with pride and arrogance that they can not receive the blessing I desire to grant them. They do not have the ability to enjoy the power I am willing to grant them. But my children do not hate them. You must have compassion on them and I desire you to pray for them. I want you to embrace them and you must pray by exerting all of your energies for them. It is My will that they return to God to stand before Me with their eyes truly brightened with light. Pray for them without ceasing. Do not miss a day. I love their souls just as much as I love you.”


Pastor Kim: My beloved Lord, how long must I continue to visit hell? It has been over 3 years and I am being sent everyday. 
 
Jesus: Hahahaha, my beloved servant, have you been apprehensive? Hahahaha, even this opportunity of visiting hell is something others are not able to acquire. If one only witnesses heaven, people will not believe it. I, therefore, have granted you a special privilege of visiting hell to witness it first hand. I have especially chosen you to experience hell. I am helping you bear all the pain and torment. I have given you the opportunity to taste the pain because I consider highly of you. This is why I have given you the opportunity and privilege to visit hell. It is not for any person. Are you still worried? Hahahaha.
 
Pastor Kim: If you continue to take me to hell, please grant me more power. Lord, please sharpen and strengthen my gifts of spiritual eyes, seeing through, prophecy, and interpretation.
 
Jesus: You mind is in haste! Hahahaha. How impatient is your mind! Your time and my time are different. Wait and preserve, consider it a joy. This moment may be difficult to bear but I do not let just anybody experience such unique tribulations. This is all because I love you. I have especially chosen you. I will use you and grant you many experiences. Consider this all a joy. Be grateful to Me. Hahahaha, My beloved servant! Do not worry, hahahaha. In the very near future, you will realize why I had to take you to hell.
 
Pastor Kim: You will show me much more? In details, right? Lord, when you show me, please let my wife also see with me. She has become sulky.
 
Jesus: Hahaha, I know. You are asking too much! Hahahaha, My beloved servant! (Jesus caressed my hair and held my hand. He then spoke to me and laughed.) You abide in Me and I abide in you. Why are you continually trying to get ahead of Me? Let us go together, keep pace with Me.
Hahahaha, as I see you doing such things, you are very lovable and cute. Hahahaha, My beloved servant! There is one thing that I really want you to listen carefully. When you deliver the things I have shown you and the words I have spoken to you, you do it in a manner as though you are floating up like an inflated balloon. You must examine yourself. There are moments when the devil makes you arrogance. You must always examine yourself and think again before speaking. You must be very cautious and do not forget to examine yourself before you speak and before you announce anything. Examine yourself before you look at anything. You must always be cautious and not become arrogant.
 
I desire to entrust my precious ministry to you for a long time. I desire to entrust my ministry to many of my servants. But there is no room in them for me to plant my beautiful plans and precious ministries with My Spirit since their will and knowledge are so strong. They are full of themselves in their own will and knowledge.

As you lead my ministry, do not be distracted by the world. Do not measure or compare your ministry to others. Have your own standards. Do not pay attention to the other pastors throughout the world. You must only look at Me. Pay attention to only My voice.
 
Pastor Kim: My beloved Lord, please tell my wife that she has an eccentric personality.
 
Jesus: Hahahaha¸ you may see her as unusual or eccentric but she is my creation. Her characteristics, nature, and image is a reflection of Me. In a factory, there can be fishermen, farmers, and other trades people who may be working in one place. Your wife is different from you. Hahahaha, she is not eccentric or unusual. I desire to use her as she is and to use her nature and personality. I consider her character and nature dear to Me. You are also very beautiful and loveable in my view. Hahahaha, you are considering your wife unusual because you are viewing her through your perception. Just as I view you loveable, cute, and beautiful, I view your wife as beautiful and loveable. I love her with my passionate heart.
Saint Hyun Ja Kang, do not desire to spiritually get ahead of your husband who is my beloved servant. I am a God of order. The things that I plan to spiritually open in you will not be the same as your husband. I desire to spiritually open up the things that are special and different for you. I will utilize you appropriately and preciously. I will utilize the delicacy, tenderness, and loving heart of yours that only women possess. You must always have your eyes opened to Me. Do not be impatient. You must have the heart to love My time.

Pastor Kim: Lord, my beloved Lord, I beseech you to speak words to the people who are here visiting from the outside.


Jesus: My beloved male servant is here in this place. The servant whom I have entrusted with My small church.
(Some of the visiting pastors are crying out, “Lord! Lord!”.)

Jesus: (The Lord sobbed) My beloved servant! Your heart is in so much pain. You are not able to share your pain to anyone. You sometimes wanted to give up. In fact, you thought about giving up twelve times in one day. As you looked at your family, you felt so sorry and your heart ached for them. Oh, My beloved servant. Do not be so hasty with your thoughts. From your perception, it all looks stagnant. You feel like you do not see anything. You feel helpless. But I am still working on your behalf even in this moment. I allowed it all to happen because it is the process you must experience and go through. It is not because I hate you, it is not because I am ignoring you, and it is not because I consider you weak. I desire to season you and utilize your durability and resiliency.

 
Visiting Pastor: (Severely wailing) God, my heart is suffocating!!! I feel as though I am chocking in my spirit (sobbing). God!!! I am not able to read the bible. I am not able to hear your voice. God! (Sobbing) Many times, I have felt resentment towards you. I have said, “God, have you called me to be your servant just to experience difficult situations?” God, what do you want me to do? (Sobbing) (At this moment, the Lord caresses the pastor’s neck and holds him in His arms).
 
Jesus: My beloved servant, get rid of your flaming impatient heart. I desire you to be like Me and possess My likeness in nature and character. Be a servant who will love and embrace people, especially those you are resentful towards. Do you hold resentment toward anyone in your heart? Go and visit them. Humble yourself, hold their hands, hug them, embrace them, and have pity on them.

I do not expect you to be an excellent leader. I expect and desire you to be an excellent shepherd. I want you to be a shepherd who would embrace wounded souls. I do not expect you to be a leader with different types of talents, power, or of great strength.

My beloved servant, I want you and your household to cry out to me for 30 days. Unless your character becomes like Mine and until all your wounds are healed in your heart, you will not be able to love my beloved flock. Pour out all of your hurt and pain. Pour out all of your garbage. I want you to give Me all of your heart. I need to move in your heart. I need to come and dwell in your heart. Even though I wanted to come into your heart and speak with you, I could not do so because your heart was filled with so much of you.
 
My beloved servants, do not envy when you look at other people. I do not desire the type of servants who are well known, recognized by the world. I will evaluate all the ministries that have been entrusted to my servants. I will not evaluate based on their popularity. Cherries grow in the spring. It matures and turns into bright red. When it becomes the fruit it was designed for, its duty or job is complete. I have entrusted each one of my servants a mission. Their missions of width, depth, area, and sizes are all different. You may desire many things but if you nurture and feed five sheep that I give you on a daily basis, it will be the same reward for the shepherds that have nurtured and fed 5000, 10000, or 30000 sheep. Therefore, do not be so greedy. I desire you to endure and do all that I have entrusted to you. Give me your best and do it in joy.
 
My beloved servant, I want you to recommit your mind back to when you first made your confession to Me. You had a hope of heaven when you first made your confession to Me. As it was when I first met you, I desire once again that you restore your heart.
Remember when you had made all the promises to Me? Pray and cling on to them. Ask Me and I will lift you up and will use you. I will lift you up and will give you strength so that you can carry out the mission I have set before you. I will give you hope. I will grant you laborers as you need them. Therefore, do not be impatient. Feed my flock with long suffering, love, mercy, and compassion.

Read more here, Baptize by Blazing Fire