Friday, November 25, 2011

Crucifixes on your Front and Back Doors

Place a Crucifix on the outside of your front and back door...  The only real protection against terrorists...
Jesus - "Pray and wear your sacramentals. And, also, My children, I ask you again to place a crucifix upon your door. Both front and back doors must have a crucifix. I say this to you because there will be carnage within your areas, and this will pass you by if you keep your crucifix upon your doors." (6-30-84)

Testimonies of people saved by the crucifixes
I placed a wooden crucifix on the front door of my home, on the back door and the front door. On May 31, 1998 a tornado came. I believe the crosses saved us.   The house across the street was in the same path and was totally demolished. Our two cars were pickup and hurtled 20 feet away.  They had nothing sacred on them.   My daughter had nothing sacred on her car and it was completely demolished.   The photo of the battered house was in the Daily Star in Oneonta, NY.
From New Berlin, NY

For more testimonies, go to:



Homes andlives were saved fromfire, riots, terrorism, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, and storms.  Why?