Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nicola Tesla and his Missing Secrets


 Veronica - Oh, and I see that - Our Lady is showing me now - there are some kind of implements they're using that... it doesn't look like a gun, it looks like a flashlight, but I know it's not a flashlight; it's some object of some kind of a ray they've got. And then - now he's lifting - I see a man in a very odd looking uniform; I don't recognize the uniform. But he's raising high, like this, this ray gun. That's what it is, it's a ray gun. And he's now pushing the trigger, and I see... it looks like long streams of light, but everything it hits just disintegrates and melts. (Veronica groans.)
  
 
Our Lady - "Russia, My children, has this implement of destruction." (7-25-85)


Know the secrets of  Nicola Tesla, go to Nicola Tesla