Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Test Tube Baby

Jesus and Mary spoke out strongly against test tube babies.

Surrogate Motherhood not to be tolerated . . .

    Jesus - "My child, there is also one  thing I wish to discuss with you for the world, for all of the world's children to know, how Heaven feels about their diabolical search for life in a test tube.  Yes, My child, I know this shocks you, but you are fully aware of what is going on.  Your news medias seem to enjoy putting these evils before your eyes and your ears and your readings.  Yes, We frown upon surrogate mothers.  We shall not tolerate the making of children from one to the other.
     "The sacrament of Marriage was given for the union of man and woman in love and godliness.  There is nothing godly about a man who sets himself up to play God and starts revolving innocent - I prefer to call My children innocent, because in that way I do not refuse them even penance for their sins - but they must know that you cannot bring life in a test tube.  This will not be accepted by Heaven.
     "These children are not conceived by the Holy Ghost, the spirit within them at the moment of conception, because their conception is from a test tube, and an instrument of a so - called doctor upon earth.  He is a doctor, not of divinity but of sin.
     "Doctors now are profaning their profession; those who have given themselves over to destroying human life in abortions.  Doctors also pretend, or hope to seek far above the Eternal Father.  Just as the angels did many years ago.  They sought to outshine the Eternal Father, and they were cast forever out of Heaven.  But they took many with them.

Test Tube Babies born without soul . . .

    "Therefore, My children, I must tell you this, there will be a major war between the right and the wrong side, the left and the right, over this issue.  We will not have test tube babies, for they are not born with a soul.  They can only, then, be called a 'thing', a 'creature' unknown.  Is this what you want, My children?  Is this what you want of these children you bear for another?  To give them as though you were machines, manufacturing them for another?” (6-6-87)

Resembles a child but is not a child . . .

    Our Lady - "You cannot now bargain with satan, for his power is too great.  As a former high angel of the Eternal Kingdom of your God, he too said, 'I will not obey, for I am a god in myself.'  My children, are there not voices now going throughout the world saying 'I am God!'  Do they not seek to play the part, the role of a god now, as they seek to create life?  It is an abomination in the eyes of God for man in his arrogance and pride to seek to create the living being.  What he is creating is a soulless monster, a being of destruction for all that it will meet.  I say 'it,' for it is not truly a human being but 'a thing!'  My children, a thing!
    "Did I not warn you when I first entered upon the grounds at St. Robert Bellarmine Church?  Did I not warn you with a photograph?  The woman standing at the right high in pregnancy and upon her person a test tube with a being inside that resembled a child but is not a child!  My children, if you continue - O scientist of the world - in this pursuit, your punishment shall be great!” (7-25-78)

Man not a little god . . .

    Our Lady - "And if a priest or a minister even has the dare to blaspheme himself and tell you that don't worry about sinning, because one day you will even be a god.  And you say, 'a god?'  If any of you have heard this, My children, you know it is true, that many have become so arrogant that they feel that they are mini - gods, little gods.  In no way will man be a little god.  There is no justification to be called a little god, no matter what place he has in his world.
     "There is only one God, the Lord High God in Heaven.  No man is God, even though he places himself up as God now, even trying to create life, and even trying to restore life to the dead.  He shall never restore life to the dead.  He shall never create a life.  What he shall create is a monster, a soulless being.  We will not go into this, My child, as I see you are tiring.  But We must warn the parents against the immodesty of the world.  My heart is torn as I have told you, My child." (6-18-82)

No man will be able to create and sustain life . . .
    Our Lady -
"O My children, it appears that mankind has given himself over to perversion.  The Eternal Father is much distressed by mankind - the scientific minds of man on earth seeking to create life.  This cannot be done.  The Eternal Father only has the key to life.
    "My children, you do not know what you are doing.  Scientists must stop at once their pryings, their experimentation into a realm that has brought them in league and contact with the very forces of hell, Lucifer and his agents. 
    "My children, no man upon earth, with all of his knowledge, will be able to create and sustain life.  What he is producing now is an empty shell, a soulless "it", a thing of abomination." (8-19-78)

    Since Our Lady called a test tube baby “being of destruction” and “a thing of abomination” and “a soulless `it’”, what kind of spirit does it possess?

    Not only did the Browns have Louise, but also they went on to have another daughter, Natalie, also through In Vitro Fertilization IVF.
    The Brown daughters are just two of an estimated 500,000 children worldwide who are the result of IVF. Since 1978, science has made remarkable progress in what has come to be known as ART -- assisted reproductive technologies.  There are now more than 300 fertility clinics in the United States alone.  Heaven help us. 

First TestTube Baby Reads Thoughts and...