Saturday, November 19, 2011

Orthodox, Catholics, Protestants: All Belong to Jesus

The universal church started when  Peter was
appointed first pope of the Roman
Catholic Church. But with the rebellion of
Martin Luther, other denominations followed.
No matter what denomination you belong to,
for as long as you believe that the Lord
Jesus is the Messiah, the savior, we all
belong to HIM. There should be no quarrel.
He wants us unified!                   










 Locution of Vassula Ryden:


   
orthodox! catholics! protestants! you all belong to Me! you are all One in My Eyes! I do not make any distinction, so then why fear? ask for My beloved Pope John Paul, he will not make any distinction; Vassula, tell him this: "beloved, I, the Lord, am standing at your door, knocking, will you hear Me calling? will you open the door? if you do, I will enter your house and share your meal side by side with you; prove victorious and I will allow you to share My Throne; hear Me, listen to what the Spirit is saying to the Churches;"

I am your Shepherd,
with Me you will lack nothing,
in meadows of green grass I let you lie, beloved soul,
to the waters of repose I lead you,
where I revive your soul
by paths of virtue I guide you
for the glory of My Body
although you pass through a gloomy valley, do not fear,
beside you I am to hearten you
I will feed you under the eyes of your persecutors,
I have anointed you and will always fill you;
for I am an abyss of Love with boundless Mercy,
come and live in the middle of My Heart;

Go to tlig for more