Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Our Lord Jesus and Mama Mary Warned about NYC's Carnage 11 Years to the Day of WTC Destruction



This is an excerpt of the warnings by our Lord Jesus and Mama Mary about the carnage in New York City, the destruction of World Trade Towers:

 "My child and My children, I could go back through the years and remember how many times I came upon earth to try to warn you. Those nations that listened were free from harm. But they had to pray the Rosary - the Rosary and Scapular.
    "I hastened to and from the corners of your earth, begging you as your Mother to listen now, for the time is growing short." (4-14-84)
-
Our Lady



  "My children, awaken from your slumber! You live in a dream world. You believe that this cannot happen to you. O My poor children in North America - Canada, the United States - you do not know what it is to see the blood flow in the streets, to see your loved ones torn - their arms, their legs missing, their bodies and their bowels spewing out upon the grounds. Is this what you want?
    "O My children, please listen to Me. You shall not be free from this type of suffering. It is fast closing in. The enemy is all about you. You are slumbering. While the world cries peace, peace, and tranquility... We look for prosperity and peace. But where do you look? It appears, My children and My child, that most are looking for prosperity, and not true peace. For the only true peace shall be found through My Son, Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament, the Holy Eucharist, through the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
    "The peace that you seek far eludes you, My child and My children, because of the fact that you do not recognize the power of the Bear. The Bear surrounds you. Those who are with the Bear laugh at you, for they do not seek peace. And you believe in your purity of heart - of many of the leaders, I say this - for the United States, which has been always called a great Christian nation - I say this to the United States, because they do not understand the ways and means of an atheist. Behind the Bear are atheists.
    "Now the Bear, the great Bear now that has clawed most of the world and nations, those behind the Bear, they know no reasoning for truth. For they believe that whatever happens in the end - their captures, their covering the world with their propaganda, and their eventual destruction of nations, to bring them, down to their knees - the means of doing this is justified by the ends. In other words, murder or lies, or anything which is in satan's realm, anything to justify their takeover." (6-18-82




Crucifix to guard entrances to home…Jesus - "I must reveal, My children, to the world again, that you are to keep a crucifix on your front door and your back door. All entrances to your home must be guarded by the crucifix. There has not been one home on Long Island that had a crucifix on its door that did fall to any evil. I do not speak of the trees, My child; I speak of mankind. You did not know a major disaster as has happened, My children, in Mexico. You see, My child, I set you down in that area to bring the word to mankind, and it was through these words that many listened and the passed through the horrible experience of a hurricane." (10-5-85)


Go to 9-11 Predicted