Monday, September 19, 2011

A Moment's Regret, and a Smile to HIS Holy Face, You're FORGIVEN



GOD is waiting for your repentance, and HE is ready to forgive

but, still to this day, My Sacred Heart is broken from the lack of love and by the immense number of your era's sins, sins that have pierced My Heart and blushed Heaven, sins that defiled My Sanctuary and profaned My Holy Name; yet, if you only knew how I am ready to forgive your era's crimes by just one kind look at Me, a moment's regret, a sigh of hesitation, a slight reconsideration; a smile at My Holy Face and I shall forgive and forget, I shall not even look at My Wounds; I will efface from My sight all your iniquities and sins had you one mere moment of regret, and all Heaven would celebrate at your gesture, for your smile and your kind look will be received like incense by Me, and that slight moment of regret will be heard like a new song by Me;


hope in Me, have Faith and Love Me; live Holy for I am Holy; fast and repair, repent, and offer Me your abandonment daily to Me; abandon yourselves into My Hands and I shall make out of you living columns of light; pray without ceasing, pray with your heart; receive Me-in purity and My graces shall pour upon you, come at adoration time and adore Me, confess your so many sins; please Me your God and walk with Me; follow My precepts and do not look left or right; be perfect! be My Heaven!
GO to TLIG