Thursday, September 29, 2011

When we are in the Spirit in HEAVEN , WE CAN walk in WATERS..



If we are saved, we will be in our spirit body. In this state, we can walk on waters without   sinking, travel from place to place whenever you like, by air, or on solid materials.
Here's the testimony of Rev. Elwood Scott:
As we walked along, I asked him, "How is it that we do not sink in the water?" He said, "You seem to have forgotten that you have left your body behind you, and that you are now ready to be clothed upon with a far more excellent body than you have ever known.  Your spirit cannot sink in these waters.  You will soon find that you can go from place to place at will either in the air or upon the solid foundations of the celestial country; but let us hasten," he said, for I was inclined to linger at every fresh object I came in contact with, "for I must introduce you to that great company you see yonder."
As we went on, I glanced up and down the river and saw many other spirits, still later arrivals than I, passing on toward the gathering legions of the blood washed.  Among them was my friend, Bohemond of Russia, whom I met as he stepped from the chariot only a short time before.
My soul was filled with such an inexpressible sense of praise to God for the unspeakable gift of eternal life and for such a rational sense that it was I, myself, who once had lived in a world of sorrow and death, the memory of which, with a conscious freedom from it, now filled my soul indeed with ecstasies of eternal joy.
 GO to Paradise, the Holy City  and the Glory of the Throne for more

image from faithclipart