Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lindsay Lohan's Dark Moments

Lindsay Lohan will be losing her freedom for 90 days. She is now in the confines of the prison cell- no make-up, no Facebook nor Twitter. no friends nor fans around her. It will be a very different world that she was used to.

Why did God allow this to happen to Lindsay? I don’t know. You can never understand the mysterious ways of our Lord. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise for Lindsay, Otherwise, she would be in a deeper trouble had she not been imprisoned.Maybe worst things could happen, like she could kill a pedestrian if she continues with her drinking binge.So, instead of 90 days, she could end up years in prison.

During her confinement, she would have the time to meditate on what has happened to her life. Where is God in her life. He is just waiting…waiting for her cry for help from the Greatest Healer (physical, spiritual, physical, emotional sickness ).

What she needs now is the loving mercy of God and her parents.

Listen to the song/prayer of Gary Valenciano “Lead Me Lord”. Take it to heart.
In addition to this, study the Bible with the help of a spiritual person.Go read and reflect on the Book of Proverbs and Psalms.

I love these verses of the Lord from Matthew 11:29

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Hope this is the start of your spiritual journey, for a happier, joyful, and meaningful life.

I am your fan from the time I’ve seen the movie “ The Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen”.