Sunday, April 24, 2016

Word from FATHER GOD YAHWEH: MY SON'S MILLENNIAL KINGDOM WILL BE A COMPL...

















                                                  
I received this word from Father God Yahweh at 9:39 P.M. tonight March 3rd of 2016. Please take this word into prayer.

Precious daughter of my own heart and My son's heart: Write Papa Yahweh's heart of encouragement to my Son Yeshua's Bride.

Bride of Yeshua: Do you know what being my Son Yeshua's Bride entails, my saints of the Most High? It means that you are my Son's soldiers for this time on earth. It means many, many rewards for you in my heaven-lies and in my Son's millennial reign. There will be assignments all over the earth as my son ordains you to your stations of authority. 

You will be part of my Son's monarchy ruling and reigning with Him. Yes, the people in my Son's millennium will see you for you will have your incorruptible bodies then, and the people will listen to you. You will receive all of your orders from Yeshua, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah just as you listen to Him now. However, it will be ever so different, and there will be no more enemy that you will have to fight. 


You will share his throne, so to speak, for you are heirs to Me, Father Yahweh. I have made My saints, My Beloved sons and daughters of His most excellent majesty. Did you know, My children, My saints, that you will be able to marry in My son's Millenial Kingdom? It will be a completely different world. However, for the ones who could not marry or have children, they will be delighted to know that they will have a most glorious eternity receiving their hearts desire. God has so many, many plans for His Bride, the benefits and the rewards will be endless. They truly will be out of any boundaries that you have ever placed upon Me here while you live on earth. 


I Jehovah God Almighty have spoken.

Numbers Chapter 6:2-7. And the Lord spaketh onto Moses saying, speak onto Aaron and unto his sons and saying, On this wise, ye shall bless the children of Israel saying onto them: The Lord bless thee and keep thee; the Lord maketh His face shine upon thee, and he is gracious unto thee... The Lord lift up his  countenance upon thee and give thee peace. And they shall put My name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.

From King Yeshua Ha Mashiach: Judgment is not only at the door, but it is through the door! REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! Run to your Mighty Savior Who is Faithful and Just to forgive you your sins! REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! All of My Faithful! REPENT! REPENT! REPENT! All who think they belong to Me but produce no fruit, for you are known by your fruit!