Saturday, November 29, 2014

Extra Terrestrials are Demons/Fallen Angels

image from wiki
Those  ETs posing as our savior in the coming cataclysm, are fallen angels or demons. Do not be impressed with their technology: anti gravity machine, mental telepathy, etc. There is none other savior but our Lord Jesus. Do not be scared. Invoke  the name of Jesus and they will disappear. Please read my personal testimony about my encounter with demonic forces.

An excerpt from Before Its News

WARNING – Your eternal life depends on you learning the truth about aliens and Jesus Christ

Mark Richards worked in the secret space program and has a fascinating story to tell and one that is important to learn just for the knowledge that we have been lied to about our current technology.  Kerry Cassidy did a good job on these interviews.

People that are brought up into the secret space program tied in with the Illuminati are of course brainwashed against Jesus Christ.  These fallen angels/demons can of course take the form of anything and do have technology.  These aliens can look extremely ugly or take the shape of the most beautiful woman you can ever imagine.

 I just want all of you to know that anybody that denies Jesus  Christ is part of the antichrist at this time whether they realize it or not.  I went down that road for a while when I used to study UFO’s and aliens.  I know 100% that Jesus Christ is your only hope in this world and have seen the power of his name getting rid of demons a, doing healing and much more!   Those of you who believe in Jesus are actually smarter than a scientist with an IQ of 200 that denies Christ because you have eternal life through Christ and the scientist will suffer with satan forever for doubting God.  I have included Joe Jordan’s proof that all aliens are demonic and that only the name of Jesus stops all alien abductions.  I share this information with you and hope that some of you will learn the power of Christ through the Joe Jordan video below.  Everything in the Bible is true and we are getting close to the day when the Mark of the Beast will be forced upon us.  God made all of you, you didn’t come from aliens.  This is a lie of satan.  Be aware of the reality of these demonic aliens and the secret space program but trust ONLY in Jesus Christ because he is your only hope!  



Unholy Communion - Proof that Aliens are Demons / Fallen Angels

Watch from the above video how an agnostic did a UFO/alien investigation  of about 400 cases of abduction. Only 180 came out and testified and the rest remained anonymous.


After hearing the testimonies of people who were able to overcome the aliens, the agnostic turned Christian.

Watch the video in its entirety and learn a fool-proofed way to defeat the alien abduction or any demonic deception.

My personal testimony

I used to dread going to sleep be at daytime or nighttime.
One time,I napped in our living room with my sisters around having their sisterly talk.When I was about to go to a deeper sleep, I couldn't move my body, nor speak. Next I heard a buzzing sound as if I was going through a tunnel, and I could hear footsteps. I knew I was calling my sisters, I heard them talking. My technique then was to move my big toe to get awakened. My sisters said that they did not hear me calling out, nor any buzzing sound.

I listened to a favorite radio program of Jimmy Licaoco on paranormal: ghost, astral projection.
In between wakefulness and sleep, I saw my spirit tried to open the bedroom door, but it would not budge, turned off the radio, but would not turn off. 

Every time I listened on Saturdays to said program, I could feel the presence from the door. My hair would stand at its end.

Since I was enlightened I had two more experiences of sleep paralysis with dark forces hovering, the last was in 2012. It stopped because I used the power of the name of Jesus:  "In the name of Jesus, you demons, go back to the pit!"

If you believe in horoscope, the dead coming back and other superstitious beliefs, you give the devil an opening  to enter your life and be deceived.

There are people who pray that their dead relative help them in their situations. This is wrong!You ask Jesus for help, not your deceased loved ones, nor Mama Mary! We ask Mama Mary to pray for us, to bring us closer to her son, our Lord Jesus.

I hear some people say "wala namang mawawala kung maniwala." Ang mawawala ay ang Diyos sa buhay mo. (If  I believe in superstition, it is not a loss, but I say you'll lose God.)
 You will be oppressed by the devil.

Young children could be oppressed by the devil. This could be brought about by the generational curse. Investigate the sins of your ancestors, living or dead, maternal and  paternal side. Raise to God their names and respective sin/s like gambling. stealing, womanizing, etc. and ask that they be forgiven, and cut the generational curse.

The Great I AM, JESUS, should number one in our lives. Ask Him about anything, big or small, as long as it is not against His will. Have a personal relationship with Him.Talk to Him, praise and glorify Him, tell Him your problems: health issues, financial, relationship. At times the answer is instant, sometimes you have to wait because you have to change something in yourself, or wait for a bigger, surprising one.

We should not be scared to testify against the demons/aliens.Let the other people know the goodness of the Lord Jesus, that He answers, the spiritual way. This way we help the other people get enlightened,  no matter how depraved they become, there is hope in Jesus as long as they repent sincerely, ask for forgiveness. Also, forgive the people who have wronged you.And stay away from sin.