Thursday, November 27, 2014

The Father's Message about His Soon Coming

image from article win
I have been following the messages of the Father almighty through His prophets: the Puerto Rican Epfrain Rodriguez and the American Linda Newkirk. Both points to the soon coming chastisement.

Efrain Rodriguez said that the chastisement  will be happening before the year 2014 ends: to quote from the Facebook page of A Call and Warning from the Lord/Efrain Rodriguez:   "PROPHET EFRAIN RODRIGUEZ HAS FIRMLY DECLARED THAT THE JUDGMENT WILL FALL BEFORE THE END OF 2014."

Read here for the full text 

For the website of Efrain Rodriguez go to


Likewise, Linda Newkirk received messages from the Lord.
The chastisement will come in different forms: 
"Hear Me, oh My people! I am sharpening My sword and I am dividing My house, the faithful on one side and the lukewarm on the other. Yes, I am sharpening My sword and I am dividing this land, one portion to war, another portion to famine, another portion to disease, another portion to oppression, another portion to nuclear holocaust, another portion to earthquakes, another portion to total annihilation through earthquakes and terrible weather patterns, another to droughts and another portion to floods!"
The vision on the ISIS in America:


"Then, I understood what our Saviour was showing, that the white house is flying the ISIS flag. From that part of the vision, I understood that they must surely be planning to import ISIS, the Islamic militants, and to bring about martial law (the tanks) through them. And, as this flag changed into a black and white striped flag, I then understood that the President and those in his command must surely be planning to use ISIS to stir up race wars, through uncertainties, the blowing of the flag in the wind."

Read more about the Father's messages to Linda Newkirk