Sunday, November 23, 2014

The Father's Message about the Planet Nibiru

image from  beforeitsnews

The Father almighty warned us about the coming destructive planet, Nibiru, as early as January 12, 2007 through the prophetess, Linda Newkirk.

Seek God's protection from any calamity not only for yourself,
 but for other people as well. The above  blog cover prayer, authored by Efrain Rodriguez, a Puerto Rican prophet is recommended.

"Below is an excerpt of the Father's message:
But, truly in their bizarre schemes they get more desperate by the day! For, they see and they know what you in the Earth do not know! But, you know, My Little One; for you are My faithful servant! You are My faithful prophetess; and I have told you many times that NIBIRU IS NOW IN THE SKY! And, it is obvious for all in the world to see! Yes, it is obvious; but it has been erroneously named a “comet!”
Yes, it behaves like a comet because it has a long, elliptical orbit; and as it moves through space quickly, it drags behind it a very long tail! BUT NIBIRU IS NOT A COMET! IT IS A PLANET! AND, THIS PLANET, NIBIRU, IS GOING TO WREAK HAVOC IN THE EARTH!
=For many months in advance of its coming, Nibiru has already caused devastating changes in the Earth! You have witnessed many volcanic eruptions! You have witnessed the “melting poles,” the many earthquakes, and the unstable weather conditions! But, you have not seen the “real” devastation, which Nibiru is going to cause! You have only gotten a glimpse of it; and many of you have learned to “live with” these erratic conditions in the Earth, taking note of them, but just as soon conveniently forgetting what you have witnessed!
But, what is at hand, you shall not so simply dismiss! For, great and terrible destruction is upon the whole Earth and before it is over, billions will perish beneath the churning waters and beneath the falling rocks! Yes, terrible destruction, the “Time of Jacob’s Troubles” is in the Earth, and even on the very “eve” of these terrible events, few are the wiser!
You wait upon the satanic media and you wait upon the satanic government to tell you the truth of what is! But, you wait in vain; for they have not told you and they will not tell you that the Great Destroyer is here! They will not tell you; for they are Satanist; and they wish to see you all dead! But, the truth is that many, many of them shall perish! For, many of their best-planned hiding places shall be covered in rubble! They shall be buried beneath rocks and consumed by the churning waters!
BUT, I, YOUR FATHER YAHWEH, TELL YOU THE TRUTH OF WHAT IS! NIBIRU, THE “TENTH” PLANET, IS HERE; AND THE DEVASTATION, WHICH IS UPON THE EARTH, IS UNAVOIDABLE!
Soon, very soon, My Son shall come for Mine! And, He shall take the pure and clean souls; for they have lived righteously! They have loved Me and My Son and they have chosen to order their lives after My directives! But, indeed, these are few when compared to the whole numbers in the Earth! Yes, these are few, indeed! But, even so, THEY ARE; and My Son shall come for them and carry them to the grandest feast ever, in heaven! They shall go to the Wedding Feast of the Lamb; and therein shall be “married” to My Son and to Me throughout the eternities! They shall be then, as My Son now is, My Faithful Sons and Daughters!
But, those, who are left, shall soon face the antichrist and the false prophet! In the midst of this great destruction, the antichrist shall rise with a plan for all; and as many suffer all over the Earth, the masses shall overwhelmingly accept His plan! Then, almost simultaneous with this great destruction shall come a world-wide nuclear war, with death, famine, disease, and lack!
But, even so, it is as I have told you! I shall never forsake Mine! And, even in the midst of such great devastation, I shall send back into the Earth My 144,000 anointed, righteous and clean souls, My Supernatural Army! These beautifully, anointed souls shall fight on behalf of all of humanity!
But, Nibiru, itself, shall not go unscathed! For, in its passing, it passes too close to the Sun and the devastation upon Nibiru shall be great and irreparable! Yes, they would also like to escape their punishment; but I have I not told you in the Scriptures that I shall “punish” the “Watchers!” For, they forsook their heavenly station and they “mated” with humans and they produced “giants!” Then, they set themselves over humanity as “evil gods” and they polluted the minds of all of humanity with their whoredoms and evil practices!
Yes, they are back! The “Watchers”, the “Annunaki,” are back and they are right now in the Earth, but they also have a surprise! For, just beyond the Earth I have thousands and thousands of holy angels and many heavenly ships! Yes, even the Hosts of Heaven, who are under the direction of My Son! And, the Annunaki are not allowed to come into the Earth as they please, all in order to escape their own punishment! No! Not at all; for they, too, now meet a devastating fate!
Be wise, My Little Ones, and know that I am Creator! I created all things and I correct evil! I equalize it and in due season, I correct all wrongs! The wise ones have come away from sin! They have My Spirit and they are ready for the Marriage Supper of the Lamb!
But, the foolish ones must stay! They must pay a price for their foolishness! They must stay and work out their salvation! Even now, at this late hour, some of the foolish ones will truly repent! They will humble themselves, being truly “sorry” for their sins! Then, I will hear their cries; and I will “save” them from the destruction, which is at hand! For, it is as My Son has told you: that even some, who come to “work” at the last minute, late in the day, will receive the “same” reward, the same pay as those, who worked all day long!
Yes, the hour is late! It is very late; but I forgive the sins of the truly penitent! Come to Me and ask of Me in My Son’s Name! His Name if “Jesus”, “Yeshua”: and I will hear your serious cries!"
for the full text of thew message, go here  

Please read/watch the latest on Nibiru;