Sunday, November 2, 2014

.The Dreaded EBOLA Virus and the Father's MESSAGE





America, the once blessed nation has turned its back on GOD: prohibiting prayers in classrooms, disallowing display of crosses, allowing same-sex marriage, legalizing abortion. All these perversions stemmed from the sins of covetousness, and its main goal is the lust for power and wealth. These antichrists (contrary to the laws/commandments/statutes of God) in the government flagrantly disregard the people's rights by decreeing laws inimical to their economic and health welfare. 

Ebola virus, in addition to "terrorism", abortion, is the enemy's plan to fast-track depopulation and leave the wealth of the earth to the elite. And they kowtow to their master, Satan, Lucifer the devil.

But the Father has enough, judgment is coming, already at the door.

Below is an excerpt of the vision of Linda Newkirk followed by the message of the Father almighty:

It seemed that the whole nation was covered in blood and I knew that I was seeing the rapid advancement of this ebola virus in this nation!  Then, I heard our Saviour say, “Because you have loved the shedding of innocent blood!” (How many slaughtered babies in this nation? Perhaps as many as 100 million?)

After seeing this nation, which seemed to be covered in blood, I saw piles of dead people. The dead seemed to pile up so quickly! In great heaps, they were piled up! Then, I saw workers, who took the dead, who were stashed in plastic bags, and they began to toss the heaps of dead bodies into open box cars and onto long flat-bed trucks.  Thereafter, I saw them unload masses of these dead bodies and throw them into empty houses and set afire those houses, which were stacked with dead bodies and they burned the bodies and the houses together! Then, I saw these workers take more bodies and throw them into square pits, which had concrete bottoms and concrete sides, but were otherwise open pits and on top of the bodies, they poured accelerants and set afire these bodies and burned them in this way.

After I received the above part of this vision, I then was taken into an underground base and there I saw the President of this nation. Along with him were a small group of people, though I cannot be certain that they were all humans; and I say this because of the high-reptile hybrids, who look like humans. However, they are not human, but can be up to 99% reptilian and they are very great enemies of all people.

I watched them there and I knew that they were in the midst of a plot, a very great plot, indeed; and that plot was to determine how to spread this virus among the people in this nation at a more alarming rate. I saw what they plotted, at least some of it, and firstly I saw that they were planning to put this virus into packaged meat in some of the grocery stores.  Then, I saw that they were plotting to put some of this virus into open reservoirs of drinking water.  Then, I saw that they were plotting to release terrorists into shopping centers, who would run quickly from one to another shopper and inject certain of these unsuspecting shoppers with the ebola virus, and thereafter flee! 


Message from Jesus, our Blessed Saviour

“No more,” says the Lord, our God! “No more will I mercifully withhold My judgements regarding your wicked ways! You are a wicked house, oh My house, and all over this nation, you parade your wickedness! I will no longer strive with you, oh America; for you have perverted My word! You have rebelled against Me and I am against you, oh America!

From nation to nation, I will look; and I will rise up now to judge in righteousness; for evil threatens to devour the whole world! And, as you have loved evil all over the world and as you despise truth, I will cause you to fall and to serve evil and to fall to every lie; for you love a lie!  And, I will hide Myself from those, who love evil, but the righteous I will keep, even in the midst of terrible wars! Yet, My Tried and True I will take and they will be with Me; for as I am plucking up, I am also reaping!

Woe to the inhabitants of the earth; for Satan and all of his wicked hoards are being cast down and you, oh My people, they hate with a perfect hate!

Therefore, you will either repent, and turn to Me with your whole hearts, or you will perish in your iniquities!

Woe to those, who take the mark of the beast!  For, that mark is the end of the line for your souls!

I am a Righteous God and I am going to have a holy and righteous kingdom! Blessed is the One, who seeks firstly the kingdom of God, that righteousness may be added unto you!  For, sustained righteousness in you, oh My Blessed and Faithful Ones, is your eternal freedom! 


I am Jesus!

Read more

"Every man, woman, and child of the age of reason knows right from wrong, for he has been given an inborn conscience. At the moment of his conception life is within the womb, and at the moment of conception a life is forming, regardless of what the agents of hell now pollute the minds of mankind with, creating murders of the young! I say unto you, life begins at the moment of conception and all who extinguish this light are murderers, and without repentance shall be condemned to hell!" Jesus, June 18, 1977


Related Topics

Pro-abortion scientist finds abortion causes, rather than prevents, serious mental disorders...

Ebola vaccines using aborted baby cells