Friday, May 27, 2011

Freemasonry

In my early years, I recall that some colleagues are proud to become members of the FREEMASONRY.
They are proud to be of superior intellect, philanthropic. They are not of God, worshipers of false idols!

NOT OF GOD
"My children, recognize the faces of evil now loosed in the world. I bring you a sad lesson in knowledge. In the past We have counseled through prophets, your Popes, to forbid all who have joined in My Son's Church, forbid them to become part of freemasonry and the Masons. And why? Because, My children, they are not of God; and if they are not of God, they are the Antichrist. And why are they the Antichrist? Because they worship false idols!
"In the Commandments of your God you will remember: 'I,' said the Lord, 'I am your God; thou shalt not have strange gods before you.' And who are these strange gods of masonry and witchcraft? Isis! My children, man has accepted gods of nature! Pagans you have become! You reject your God the Father; you reject the Trinity; and you have dabbled and burned your fingers in the unknown, the darkness of satanism." - Our Lady, November 1, 1977


Read tldm