Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Phils.' RH Bill Controversy: Conception or Fertilization

The proponents and supporters of the RH Bill are one in saying that there is life only at fertilization. And since the contraceptives are contra (against) life, do not mislead the God-fearing people and the ignorant ones. The messages of the Virgin Mary prove this:

HOLY SPIRIT
"At the time of conception, the Holy Spirit makes the child, and the breath of the Almighty gives it life." - Our Lady, June 18, 1991

LIMBO
"And what, My children, are We going to do with all the aborted babies? O My child, I know you feel as I do, for I can see the great distress on your face. What are We going to do, My child? Do you understand when they come to Us, they must go to Limbo? They are in Heaven, a happy place, but they cannot see God." - Our Lady, October 2, 1987

Abortion, My children, is murder, the most foulest of deeds, that is punishable by death! And what is worse than death of the soul?...Our Lady of the Roses, December 28, 1976 tldm

Pres. Noynoy Aquino, a Catholic-school educated and son of the beloved former president,Corazon Aquino, was supported heavily by the Catholics believing that he is a pro-lifer and could lead the nation to the right path.
For the news on the stance of Pres Noy Aquino on RH Bill, go to this link.