Friday, May 20, 2011

Book of Life


We hear of stories of persons who are pronounced clinically dead for hours already and yet they are revived after a long, exhausting journey meeting St, PETER and then asked to go back because it's not their time yet.

I would like to share my caregiver's story of her "death".

Lita was beset by numerous problems that she asked GOD for her death, wanted to escape everything. She asked GOD everyday until one day she was found dead, not waking up during sleep. She had a long journey until she met St. PETER (all white attire with long white beard reaching the ground.)
When St. Peter searched for her name, it was not her marital name, but her baptismal/maiden name that St. Peter looked for in the BOOK of Life. When her name was not listed, she was told that it was not her time yet. So she had to go right away. The next thing she knew, her soul was back to her body. She felt exhausted and thirsty.
This incident gave her a new leash in life. Her faith in GOD is unwaivering.

This only proves what the old folks are saying that when we die, women have to revert to baptismal/maiden name. That name should be encrypted in the tombstone, mass should said using that name, and that appears in the Book of Life if your destination is HEAVEN and not the one with the eternal flame.

Testimony from  Balderas Canela, 8-year old Puerto Rican, taken by Jesus to heaven to witness:

"After that the Lord show me a big beautiful book. It was very shinny and made of gold.  I said, "Lord that big book, what is it for?"  He told me, "Servant in this book are the names of those that praise Me, and the names of those that have repented and have looked for My ways.  For this is the Book of Life.  In this Book are written all those that gather together to praise and glorify My Name."  The book was so big, and had letters written in gold.  He said, "Look My servant, many of these names I haven’t erased because of My mercy, because many have turn their backs on Me.  Many have turn their back on Me, but My mercy is so big that I haven’t erased them yet, for I do not want that anyone perish, but that everybody have eternal life."  I began to touch the Book, and saw how so many names were written in it. "