Thursday, May 5, 2011

"The End of your Era will be Soon"

The end of era will be soon. Pray!

“THE END OF YOUR ERA WILL BE SOON”
"I am not a man who has spoken many words to the world in the past. Your Mother and One, my Son through the Father, sacrificed Himself for a generation that now is worse.
"I add my admonition to you, I, Joseph, that unless you follow the directions for your salvation now, the days for your existence and the end of your era will be soon." – St. Joseph, December 30, 1972 tldm


AN ERA OF EVIL
"There will be much woe set upon the earth by 666: accidents that are not accidents, floods, famines, sin, impurity, immorality. My child, you will go about your earth--My children, you will all go about your earth wondering if mass insanity has set upon mankind. Oh, yes, My children, sin is surely insanity. As time accelerates and becomes an era of evil, My children, many will feel that life has reversed itself, for the good will be persecuted and the evil shall be glorified. As it was in the time of Noe and Sodom, so it is now, but the evils are far worse and more sophisticated. But as it was in those days, My children, so it will be now. The Chastisement is fast approaching upon mankind. Do not slow or slacken the pace of your work because of scoffers. I assure you, My children, even the scoffers will one day recognize the truth, but too late.” – Jesus, April 9, 1977 tldm


go to this link.
End of Era