Friday, May 6, 2011

The Sixth Seal

Jesus is love, savior, redeemer.

"The sixth seal is about to be broken and you will all be plunged into darkness and there will be no illumination for the smoke poured up out of the Abyss will be like the smoke from a huge furnace so that the sun and the sky will be darkened by it; and out of My Cup of Justice I will make you resemble snakes; vipers. I will make you...

...to honour My Name I have roused the dead to preach to you My Kingdom; where is your response? and you who talk about Unity, do you think empty words will unite you? who of you is ready to shed all his comforts and follow Me? tell Me, who of you will be first to end My Agony and My groans for Unity and Peace before the Hour comes? this Hour that leaves all My angels trembling;...
tlig

go to this link
sixth seal