Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cyclone Left 70,000 People Homeless in Myanmar

UN: 70,000 people in Myanmar are homeless in wake of cyclone

Myanmar scored 1.4, second to Somalia, as one of the most countries.

Corruption survey: Somalia is the worst

Messages of our Lady on Corruption

CORRUPTION NOW COVERS GOVERNMENT, SCHOOLS, AND THE CHURCH
"Weep not for Me, My child, but cry for your children. But mothers, cry for your children, for they are the true victims.
"I have begged you to remove the corruption in your country that now covers, like the darkness of the abyss, your government, your schools, and now My Son's House. But you were apathetic to My warnings. What will you do now? The hour grows late.
"Atonement, prayer, sacrifice--We beg your prayers! Those of well spirit will bear this with greater heart and courage, My child, but pity those who have descended into darkness. Pity the shock of realization they will receive--too late, too late!" – Our Lady, September 28, 1971 tldm

CORRUPTION AND IMMORALITY
"Remember, My children, that none will enter into the Kingdom except through My Son, for He is truly the way.
"Your body is the temple for your spirit. You clothe yourselves in filth and all manner of abominations. Chastity, piety--your words are being lost, being changed to corruption and immorality.
"The road to the Kingdom, My children, is a narrow road. Many seek it but haven't the perseverance nor grace to remain on this narrow road. Once you have left it, My children, you will find it very difficult to return.” – Our Lady, February 10, 1975
tldm