Sunday, December 27, 2009

Nightmare


Have you experienced a seeming nightmare, when you are in the light level of sleep? You suddenly become awake, but you can’t move not even your fingers nor open your eyes? Your mind is alert, but you can see with you your mind’s eyes, not the physical eyes.

In my case, when this started to happen, I could feel as if someone was beside me, a dark spirit. I used to have this experience two or four times a month. It was frightening. Some attribute this to going to bed with a full stomach, causing the “bangungot” or nightmare and some attribute it to pancreatitis.

When this happened (the nightmare), I would try to move my big toe, and once moved, the nightmare would go away. This had been going since I stepped into adulthood.

Just six months ago, when this “nightmare” occurred, I prayed “In the name of Jesus, get out!” It happened three more times since I started this prayer. What I did is to ask for protection from the Lord Jesus to cover me with his mantle of protection before I go to bed. Since then, I had no more visitations from the dark forces.

Is it medical or spiritual?