Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mobile phones, The Internet, Television


I have a Sony Erickson, courtesy of my sister. My other two older version by Nokia, also a gift from her was passed down to someone without any mobile phone.

People keep updating their mobile phones because of the convenience of the latest technology. Not only in mobile phones but the advent of the internet. Distance is shorter now because of the Internet. Before, you can hear from your loved ones from the other side of the world from the slow post or through the overseas calls which was very prohibited.

Likewise, viewing from the modern television is better. I am from the "black and white" television generation so I really appreciate the latest in television viewing.

In all these modern technology, however, let's us not get lost in it. We have to remember that we have a God who is omnipresent, omnipotent, greater than all the things on earth, be it man-made or the things He created.