Monday, December 14, 2009

God's Ways

There are times when we feel that we are at our lowest, difficulties seem insurmountable, that in fleeting moments you want to end it all, especially when we are alone and there's no one to talk to. You've got that feeling that the easiest way out is death. I was through this experience. I realized that better things will come out of this, for God's ways is difficult to fathom.

To reinforce this my friend, please read the passages from
Psalm 25:4-5ab. 6 and 7bc. 8-9

4 Your ways, O LORD, make known to me; teach me your paths, 5 guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my savior6 Remember that your compassion, O LORD, and your kindness are from of old. 7 In your kindness remember me, because of your goodness, O LORD. 8 Good and upright is the LORD; thus he shows sinners the way. 9 He guides the humble to justice, he teaches the humble his way

Teach me your ways, O Lord.