Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bohol/Cebu Earthquake of 7.2 Magnitude

                                                                 Bohol/Cebu Earthquake      

The earthquake in Cebu/Bohol registered 7.2 magnitude, injured and killed hundreds of people and toppled some churches, and one of them is the Cebu Sto Nino Church. please watch the video on the above link and see the horror of the toppling of its belfry.

Is this not a wake up call for us us. The Father has been calling us to get out of the churches which lead the people astray by teaching false doctrines.
            
  • Exodus 20:4

 

Those in the said churches are rationalizing that images are not treated as god, but a reminder, just like our parents, when they depart to the life beyond.

The issue here is violation of the commandment of God!
___________________ 
The "UNIVERSAL" Religion
 
 I belonged to the biggest religion. I was under the impression that the biggest is the true church because the people believed in its teachings. Alas, most of it is teachings are of men like, believing in the graven images, bowing to images, the triune God, traditions such as beliefs which are not mentioned in the scriptures.

We were not a Bible-reading family. Everybody was busy at getting out of the rut, that someday, we would have a comfortable life.
When finally I made it to the top (my standard), I was lured to a life of pleasure, living casually without God. I was a sinner.

I felt that something was lacking in my life. I transferred from one denomination to another until I went back to the big church through the  intervention of  a good friend. I thought this it. When I consulted God through Bible cutting, I got this passage from
Matthew 4:19   And he saith to them: Come ye after me, and I will make you to be fishers of men

It led me to undergo two years of catechetical formation to be a volunteer church/school catechist. Even at that time, I had questions in my mind like: graven images, why heaven and hell were not being discussed; doctrines, volumes of them which tend to obliterate the Word of the FATHER..

Until the time of my stroke which left me physically challenged, but which I considered to be a blessing in disguise. It stopped my voluntary work in the church, as well as my
income making business. Everything went to a halt. This the way of the Father to discipline me and made me search for the truth in my faith. With plenty of time in my hands at home, through TV/Internet surfing, I came across the Sonshine Media International network (smni.com). I kept tuned to the teachings of Pastor Apollo C.Quiboloy TILL I WAS ENLIGHTENED. PRAISE GOD!

My former Church leaders were themselves victims of the untruth of the worship of graven images, triune god, bowing to images, the traditions and human doctrines that overshadow the Word of GOD. Even the people close to me have their eyes close on the truth. They’d rather remain in their comfort zone. I pray to God to enlighten people who are in darkness.

IF YOU SAY YOU LOVE GOD, BUT YOU ARE NOT FOLLOWING HIS WORD, YOU ARE AN ANTI-CHRIST.

Scriptures to guide us about false prophets, false doctrines which make one a child of Satan:

  • Matthew 24:24

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

 


  • PETER 2:1
  • Colossians 2:8

  • Mark 7:13

·        Matthew 23:27-28

 

·      John 12:48
·      Mark 7:7

For teachings of Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy, go to www.smni.com

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






l