Thursday, September 8, 2016

Warning!!!! Warning!!!!! JESUS says I'm Entering through the Door!





JESUS: I am who I AM. My coming is now. Do not get discouraged My bride. The time is now. Stay focused, ready, and waiting for My appearing.

My son, when the trumpet sounds, My children, yes, including you, will enter into the glorious and breathtaking spiritual realm. My son, this is it. The time has finally come for My children to meet the creator of all things.
My son, when the trumpet sounds all My children will be ushered up quickly into My presence. After this, you and many many others will join Me in the third heaven where My Father is seated on the throne. Tell My people the time is now. I'm entering through the door.



This is an excerpt, watch the video.



Source: Swift Passage