Thursday, August 18, 2016

Message from JESUS! Gabriel the Archangel is about to sound shofar!

  


Message from God received August 13, 2016 at 9:20 AM:


Tell My people, Gabriel the Archangel, is about to sound the shofar. Hold fast, your redemption draws nigh. My son, people is of strong delusion that My coming could happen now at any time of any day. Prepared gathering of the saints they have waited and endured. I will give thee a crown of righteousness for faithfully waiting on My appearing.

My son, tell My people, the trumpet sounds the end of all things known as they currently are. Tell them I'm coming in a flash in the blink of an eye. Are you ready?”

Yes, Father, as ready as I will ever be.

Shalom My bride, from the King of Kings Yeshua HaMashiach.

Then He took me to Revelation 6:17.
“For the great day of his wrath is come and who shall be able to stand.”

I went whoa. So, He took me over to Matthew 24:17:

“Let him who is on the housetop not come down to take anything out of his house, neither let him which is in the field turn back and take his clothes. Woe unto them that are with child and to them that give sucks in those days but pray ye that your flight be not in winter neither on the Sabbath day for then shall be Great Tribulation such was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no nor shall ever shall be except those days shall be shortened, there should no flesh be saved but for the elects sake, those days shall be shortened. Amen.

Jesus is coming. If you don't know Jesus Christ today, today is a day of salvation.

Come to Jesus Christ today, He will save you, you won't have to through tribulation. I pray that many come to the Lord in these final moments before the Lord to take believers home to heaven. I feel strongly in my heart and soul and spirit because I'm getting restless in my spirit. Is catching away soon to take place? No, I don't know the day or the hour. But, we're in the season and we're watching everything manifest worldwide and things are getting very dark and ugly and the attacks are very severe.

If you don't know the Lord today, come to the Lord. He will save you.

Contact me in regards to praying with you. My email is dvargas25@gmail.com

Stay encouraged, the midnight cry is coming very soon. We're going to see the King. Shalom.

-Swift Passage