Monday, October 6, 2014

Message from the HOLY SPIRIT - Imminent Impact

image from en wikipedia

You might be caught unaware, don't be one of those hardheaded, prideful unbelievers. You're eternity is at stake. Get right with the Lord, prepare yourself and your loved ones!

Below is an excerpt of the messages of the Holy Spirit, the Lord Jesus of Nazareth

"There is no time for anything else, you have to speak and not be silent. There will be much calamity, much despair, sadness, anxiety, distress. Concern and major conflicts will appear, generated by scarcity. The people will rise up in mutiny seeking help, seeking answers to their cry.

I want you to serve me 100%.Time is running out. BE PREPARED and I will move you to mercy.

Pray for those who do not know me, intercede for them and I will hear from heaven and I will receive and listen to your prayers and will take into account.

Me, Jesus of Nazareth, I warn you so you have no excuse. My sheep hear my voice and follow me, and I know them"

Please watch the video at  HOLY SPIRIT