Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A Warning from Yahweh

images from blackdreamer & coercioncode

A warning from Yahweh dated August 5, 2014, to the US Military, to the harlot nation of America, and to the harlot church.. He will send fire to destroy and to heal.


An excerpt from God's message:


"The days of plunder are upon you, you wicked U.S. Military!  For, as you have plundered, so shall you be plundered!  The days of plunder are upon you, you wicked Federal Reserve!  For, as you have plundered, so shall you be plundered!  The day of recompense, even the days wherein I will recompense you, oh America, according to the evils of your ways, these days are upon you, oh America!
A broken and divided house, a broken and cracked one, a polluted house, oh My house! How I shall grieve you!  How I shall sift you!  How greatly I shall trouble you, for are you not as a polluted and stagnant pond, one that is full of excrement, full of pollution and parasites?  You have devoured My word and you have spit out your vomit upon My people, oh you wayward preachers! And, I will scrape you off My rolls, if you do not repent of your evil ways! For, you are like unfinished concrete, a stumbling stone and a stumbling block to all, who pass over you, through your works, and by you! Harshly, you have dealt with Me; for you have thrown dust into My face, mud into My eyes, and stones into My body! Like wayward storms, clouds in My house and among My people, you have thrown excrement all over My house! I shall rise up now against you, oh you harlot church, and I shall send My fire into your midst, the fire to heal and the fire to destroy! You have cast lots for garments and you have heaped the glory unto yourselves!  Now, you will pay; for I will require it of you!"


for the full text of the message,  go to Yahweh