Thursday, April 30, 2015

Provision and Protection For Those Left Behind


                         

If you are left behind, what would you do  on a total chaos, you have to deal with with the principalities of darkness.  Rely on the protection of our Lord Jesus. How? Read on.


Message of our Lord God through Claire

"Your reality is in  the spiritual dimension with me,  not the earthly dimension, seen to be further emerging in chaos, not realizing what is coming.People are still planning as if this life will go on forever just the way it is now that is why they'll be   blind sided by what is about to take place. Leave behind as much as you can to elevate people out of  that dimension chaos which is something  only I can do to souls, You see CERN, clones and the ruling elite will make many very serious mistakes.  They will impact their hiding places among the rocks of the earth. Vaults of water and magma will open up on them with tragic consequences. They will cry out to those who engineered the spaces.

Claire: I thought you said this could never happen, but all in vain only to be swallowed up into the abyss.

This indeed will just be their desserts. So I counsel all not to have anything to do  with these underground bases. They are not safe. And yet I will provide safe havens in  deserted areas, places with abundant water,  natural caverns and   sufficient food just to see angels provide man in the desert. So I will release to all sufficient sustenance.

Many stores and food will never run out. Medical supplies in healing  will also be sustained supernaturally by me. Many will come into a full-time healing ministry, tending to the sick and infirm, strengthening and giving comfort to those who have collapsed in fear, those on the edge of death even some to  be brought into the kingdom in the last moments of their lives. I have some wonderful things planned for this horrendous time. Many a wall will come crashing down upon the enemy because of prayer. I will supernaturally and literally move heaven  and earth to protect the holy ones. Some will be murdered, some will survive, but all will be provided for. I will not abandon them to the will of their enemies. Yes, unsurpassed suffering will be witnessed, but also unsurpassed glory and the triumph of faith. There will be many sent from heaven whose visitations is to encourage and provide. My angels will be most solicitous for the welfare of the remnant I am shielding from the full force of my wrath.

Prayer will be your greatest weapon and I will teach you how to pray. It will flow from within you, without any effort, so strong my grace be among you. Prayer will well up from inside and overtake you in moments of fear in danger and you'll be kept safely hidden as well as have my peace. Many will betray each other and only discernment by my Holy Spirit will alert you to who cannot be trusted. If you judge by outward  standards, what is said, what they look like, how they act , if you judge by normal human standards, you will be fooled. You must rely on me to detect weak souls or souls sent to find you out. Again, I want to say , this for the left behind. This is not for those who will be raptured. It is important to have this printed  and easy to find.

Just as in days gone by, when I supernaturally protected my people, so shall I protect those who must stay behind. There'll be one among them who will be the designated  leader, and to him or her I will give supernatural knowledge and wisdom, protect this one who is  critical to our mission. Let not the devil cause division, misunderstanding, murmuring and jealousy. Be on your guard against these poisons they will use to divide and scatter you all. Together you will survive. Separated you will face many dangers without anyone to back you up. Do not let them divide and conquer. Be smarter than the enemy.  Walk in charity, humility, and you'll have no problems. Walk in self-will, selfishness, suspicion, rancor, it will be your demise. There will be many testings among the groups, many testings. Painful decisions to make, life or death decisions to make. I will give you peace when the decisions are the hardest. Use lots to help you determine a plan of action, taking on aside here of lots which they used, a few straws, sticks or something in which Jonah, when he  was in the ship to find out why God was against  him in the storm, and of course after picking up the apostle to replace Judas, they used lots.

I will give you signs of my love, signs of danger, signs when you are going the right way, signs when you are going the wrong way. Be attentive. Pay close attention to the sign I send you. If you suspect you've made a wrong decision, stop and pray it through. Better to wait on me than to move  forward into a trap There will be times to act and times to wait. It is in the times of waiting the trials will be most difficult.Pray always. Worship and thank me for every safe moment of your journey, for every provision, for every time you evade the enemy. Use my name as a weapon of war, for you fight not against the flesh and blood, but principalities in high places and against evil rulers and authorities  of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world and evil spirits in the heavenly places.

It is easy to fall into unbelief, mistrust, to suspect and to be fearful. These are the weapons  the enemy will use against you. Forewarned is forearmed.

Now my precious ones, cling to my instructions for in them lies life and death. Be not afraid of what man does to your body, only your eternal soul.Do not compromise for the sake of your body, your children, your wife or for any reason at all. I will be with you to deliver you from evil. Pray often: "Deliver us from evil Lord." Pray it as frequently because it is a powerful prayer.

MY BLESSINGS IS WITH YOU  MY BRIDES.

Leave these instructions behind for your loved ones. Have courage and keep your eyes on eternity.