Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Are You Called to Go In The Rapture or Stay to Help

                           

photo credit, addicting info

If you were given a  choice, would  you choose to be left behind to help souls or you would rather be raptured assuming that you were  ready, that you were one of the brides?

will you be raptured? check this out:

Jesus' message

"Many are so sure they are ready to stand before me, but they are not taking a good look inside themselves or in my mirror. It concerns me that they are so ready and yet they still quarrel and bite at one another, they still gossip and tell lies about one another. They still accuse with impunity,thinking they are so right, and the other is so wrong. Yet I tell you they are not ready to stand before me. They are blinded by self righteousness, they are on a crusade to set the world straight, but they are unfit for the bridal gown. I cannot put a clean white garment on those who are still jealous and destructive with their tongue. I cannot put that gown on anyone who does not love their brothers as they love me.

If you wilfully put down your your dislike,hatred, resentment, jealousy or distaste for others, I will help you and fill in the rest. it's all in the will. If you wilfully engage in jealousy, gossip, hatred, pride and self righteousness, you're in serious trouble. All I am asking of you so you will fit into your pristine bridal gown, is an honest self appraisal. If you're holding scorn and contempt for anyone voluntarily, wilfully, you will not stand before me on that day. Watch ye therefore and pray always that you may be accounted worthy to escape, all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the son of man.
If I love you and you are not committed to loving others, you are not worthy to escape what is to take place on the earth. Love will be the acid test ,not doctrine for that shall pass away, not prophecy for that too is fleeting.

You may be a prophet, full of the word of the Lord .But if you have not loved you will not stand. I did not say you must be perfect in thought word or deed for none is perfect, but your intention is to be perfect to love perfectly, to be kind, merciful, and entertain absolutely no malice towards others. If you have made this resolution, you will stand, but if you're standing in self righteousness, pointing a finger, quarrelling, judging standing in my place, giving out judgements; then you are doomed to remain in the tribulation. (Jesus give these meditations to prepare us)

I want to leave no one behind, but some of you have hardened your hearts towards each others and have trampled the innocent and the blind. Many of you on the internet have taken shots at one another, you've wounded, crippled and left them to die isolated; despised, and without the fruits of their labor. Unless you repent and are found to be a blameless one, you might as well start making plans to stay here. You will not be taken. Love is my standard, patience, long suffering, kindness, mercy, meekness, beatitude. This is the description of my bride. If you are wilfully countering beatitude, you still don't have my heart, you still don't resemble me. My bride must resemble me. Some of you will say. this is too harsh. But I say to you, you have not repented these sins. You are harboring hatred. Am I to marry a bride steeped in rancour, jealousy and hatred? If you truly repent of these sins,you will be taken.

Shall I wait until after the rapture for them to find out they were not worthy to stand before me? Shall I reward a soul with incorruptible body in a place in heaven? A soul who hates his brother and sister, the very one I suffered and died for. I don't care what others have done to you. If you were my bride, I have given you the grace to forgive and make an act to will to love that person for my sake. I have given this grace to every single one. If you don't exercise it, then what am I to think. She's my wife but she hates the soul I died for. Is that an equal yoke? I can overlook your weaknesses but I cannot overlook your wilfulness. There are those among you who perhaps are very weak or lacking in mature understanding to do what I say. For them there is mercy, but for you who call yourselves my disciples, and teachers and prophets. You must walk in my ways. Is it not written that everyone who says to me Lord, Lord will enter the kingdom of heaven but he who does the will of my Father who is heaven will enter? Many will say to me on that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name cast out demons, in your name, perform many miracles. And then I will declare to them, I never knew you. Depart from me. If I have a gift of prophecy, and can fathom all knowledge, all mysteries, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

Though your sins be red as scarlet, I shall make them white as snow. I am standing here before you waiting for you to repent to turn from your evil ways and embrace what is right. I have not come before you to chastise and leave you bleeding. I have come to bind up your wounds and grant you greater graces for the building up my kingdom. Seek me in the still and quiet morning hours when I may move upon your hearts and expose those things not pleasing to me. I have compassion and pity for you. I will embrace and restore you and surely take you to myself on that soon approaching day. I love you, and those whom I love I reprove. Nothing would be sadder to me than to remove the blinders after the rapture.

Look more closely into those hidden and the dark places in your heart. Allow me to pour my healing balm over the those infections that may be presented to me, whole.

My brides, I love you tenderly. Do not pull away."



Watch the video to help you in your decision.