Sunday, April 12, 2015

The One True Church, Messages from Jesus


photo credit, Testimonies

Jesus separated His faithful remnant from the Church He established to the True Church, because the Vatican is controlled by the Antichrist.

Are you deceived into believing that you are following the true vicar of Jesus? Find out by reading on.

Excerpt on the Lord Jesus' message on the true church, and the last pope, His Vicar,,,Petrus Romanus.

Jesus said: Continue to listen to the True inspirations of the Holy Spirit in the moment, My son, and know that I am leading you throughout all of this.  For I am your Shepherd: you hear My voice, you listen to My words, and reflect upon the deeper meanings, that are carried in them.  You have the wisdom, knowledge, love and understanding, to guide My Faithful Remnant, to their ‘safe havens’, to their Refuges.  I do not need the ‘institution’, to accept you, for they, have rejected Me – who founded it.  They have pushed Me away, and ‘taken over’.  They have ‘commandeered the ship’ that I built. They are the ones who ‘fired the captain’.  So without a captain ‘steering their ship to safety’, all those who are attached to it will most assuredly ‘drown’.  There is no salvation in that ‘institution’ nor any other institution, that has ‘branched off’ from the one I first began. 

All other ‘sects’ or religions, merely ‘came forth’, apart, from the one that I founded in the beginning.  Indeed, they were the first ‘schismatic churches’, while all of them at the same time, ‘claimed’ to be ‘the true church’.  Therefore, many ‘churches’, began to believe, that there is ‘salvation’, in membership.  I became less and less the main focus over the years, of ‘reformation’, and many ‘new age teachings’ crept in, slowly, and little by little, the people began to see themselves, as ‘their own shepherds’.  And, then they, through the use of ‘human reason’, and through their own ideas, branched from these ‘churches’, to form ‘new churches’.  And with each ‘break’, from the one True Church, so much sin and vice began to ‘creep in’.  People began to focus more on their ‘status’ and ‘positions of power’, and this has been the continuing cycle, of the constant separation within churches.

However, in this case, it is the True Church, that has not ‘branched off’, from the Truth; but has branched off from the falsehoods – has branched off from ‘false leadership’, keeping the root, firmly, in Me.  It is the True Church that has separated itself, from ‘the false one’, from the ‘sinking oil tanker’, from ‘all sinking oil tankers’, from the ‘black sludge’ that has covered the many institutions, including what once was My own.  I have ‘laid the Foundation’, for this Church, and I have determined, that it has now been established – firmly founded on ‘Faith in Me’ and ‘no human structure’; firmly founded on, Truth, and blind Obedience to the True Holy Spirit of the Moment; firmly founded, on Wisdom that can only come forth, from My Mind.

As I impart, this Knowledge to My True Shepherd, I expect everyone who ‘claims themselves’, to be Christian, and to be a True Catholic, to acknowledge their True Vicar, here on Earth – no longer, as pope Benedict the sixteenth, but now under, Pope Peter - the Last, and Final True Pope of this Era.

I, AM, NOT, WITH, 'THAT BOAT', ANY LONGER! 

“For the institution, of the Roman Catholic Hierarchical Structure, is, ‘a sinking, oil,tanker’! – spewing ‘black sludge’, over everything it touches.  Because, I, am, not, with, ‘that boat’, any longer!  I have given, the example, for these times, in, My Gospel!  Therefore, for people to say: that I would never ‘abandon’, the institution, that I founded – is pure folly!  For it is written – in My Gospel.  And for those who have ‘eyes to see’, it is ‘quite clear’.  And for those who have ears, to hear – they do understand!  The institution ‘severed itself’ from Me; and I from it.  The institution, has rejected, the Pontiff that I have chosen, to represent Me, to the people, and, to the clergy.  The institution has ‘decided to go-it alone’!!  And so I am waiting for people to ‘cry out – to Me, with these simple words: “Lord, save me for I am perishing!”  But ‘the catch’ is: they must do! – what I am asking – of them; just, as the First Peter did; just, as the Last Peter is doing.  I am asking people to fix their eyes, on Me! – during this time; to leave their boats! – behind; to follow in Pope Peter’s footsteps; to flee their institutions; and to live a life ‘completely,devoted to My Will’.  It is that simple.  And that is how they - the people, will be nourished, and will be ‘able to stand’, with their eyes ‘fixed on Me’ – during, this time, of desolation!”
(-Jesus, Monday, February 4, 2013)


NEW MESSAGE FROM HEAVEN 

Thursday, October 17, 2013
"'I know  your works.  Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut; I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.  Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie - behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and learn that I have loved you.'" 
(Revelations 3:9)

Pope Peter the First:  My Brother, the office, that you have been given, is 'Divine'.  You have been chosen, among: all of the priests, bishops, and cardinals - to be, 'the Pope, of these End Times'.  There is not so much 'a hierarchy', but a Monarchy - in Heaven; and God the Eternal Father in Heaven, desires to bring that 'Monarchy', to Earth.  He desires, that there be One Faith, one True Church, and one religion - for all to embrace.  Not a religion, of 'rituals' - no! - but one, that is 'wholly submissive' - to God the Eternal Father in Heaven's Will.  

Why is all of this necessary - at this time? But because 'the One World Religion, of the Antichrist' is well under way.  Remember: God the Eternal Father in Heaven, wants to 'Unify the world' under Him; the Antichrist [Obama] and the Antipope [Francis] - over in Vatican City, want to unite the world against, their Creator. 

You my son, and my brother, will lead, the people - 'the lost sheep', back to the fold. For you have been anointed to do so.  You have but 'little power' in the world.  But you have 'divine strength from Heaven' - and that is all you need!  Till we speak again - your father in faith, Pope Peter, the First.