Friday, February 20, 2015

Colonization of MARS

photo credit, Eblog2 

"Would you like a one-way ticket to Mars?"

GO here.
______________

Satan knows his time is near, that is, his time to be thrown into the pit. His 100 years requested  from the Almighty Father to conquer the earth is almost over. He is in a hurry to harvest souls for his kingdom, hell.

Before the earth's destruction, Satan  is getting ready to inhabit Mars.

‘"Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun and the second smallest planet in the Solar System, after Mercury. Named after the Roman god of war, it is often described as the "Red Planet" because the iron oxide prevalent on its surface gives it a reddish appearance.[16] Mars is a terrestrial planet with a thinatmosphere, having surface features reminiscent both of the impact craters of the Moon and the volcanoes, valleys, deserts, and polar ice caps of Earth. The rotational period and seasonal cycles of Mars are likewise similar to those of Earth, as is the tilt that produces the seasons” From   Wikipedia  

Below is an excerpt from the Mountain Prophecies, Words from our Father.  

“They carry massive amounts of supplies to Mars. And, it is on Mars that they wish to proliferate their war machine and to take hold of Mars and to do to Mars what they have done to this planet. And, they, therefore, fortify themselves in their underground bases and they make ready to save themselves from the catastrophes that come into the earth, for they are consumed with their own selfish desires. So, they go forth with their war machine and they are filling up an underground place, and trafficking Mars with their supplies. 
Now, hear ME in this. I have called them to order, but it is not the order that they choose, but the lies. I have laid down My terms, but it is not My terms that they want, but their terms.  I have established these terms before you, yet by their own ways, they have already established their decisions. They tell who they are and they are about their own selfish agenda.
But, I tell you a thing about their selfishness. Selfishness is like a rotten fig.  It does not hold its shape.  It is soft and gooey. It may taste sweet but it is quickly consumed by rot.  Selfishness breeds more selfishness and more rot and decay until the whole lot is consumed.  And, so it is with their Mars project.  It will consume itself in lusts, in greed, in hate, in malice, in wickedness, in its covertness and secrecy.
The funds have been given.  They have been set aside for the Mars colonization. And, My blessed wife, a promise has been given to you, a holy promise from the throne of My Father and one given through Me, that in the habitation of the dragons, rivers will spring up and swell with fresh waters. Streams and fountains will erupt where there was no water. Grass and trees will grow and suddenly so, where there was before none. Where only dragons (Satan and his own) lived, life will flourish.
Yes, on a planet that was conceived as uninhabitable, it will be habitable.  And, I will make it so; for I am Creator. I will, therefore, make it so; for this promise is given to you, firstly through My promise to you in June of 2004, that I would give you your heart’s desire. And, then you asked for nothing for yourself, but that I would allow you to see the salvation of the greatest numbers of souls. And, you will see the salvation of the greatest numbers of souls; for My Father and I will do unheard-of-things and we will do extraordinary works to save them. 
Now, my Blessed Child, for I am both your husband and your Maker, you came to Me and you lamented that billions of humans would be killed in the wars, in the plagues, in the natural calamities and also at the time when the earth is turned upside down. You wept bitterly for the loss of life and also because of the fact that due to the low numbers of people, who would be left on the earth, that it would take a very long time for many souls to re-enter the earth through the birth cycles. And, you are correct in this. Therefore, you asked Me and My Father to make Mars habitable, and to move many souls there so that they could continue their spiritual progression, in view of the great calamities, which are coming into the earth and also in view of the time when the earth will be rolled up like a scroll and burned and consumed by fire. Therefore, this decision was made and it was given, even as you have asked and all to be done for the salvation of souls.
And I said to them, (to these human pilots) “Look here and look there and when I send you out, go over there and pick up thirty people and over there and pick up sixty people, for I will save them in this way. They are not ready for the new earth! Their souls are not ready, but to honor My wife and because of her great love (for them) and because of her great suffering, and because of the price that she has paid I will save them from a certain death in this way and they will continue their spiritual progression on Mars, firstly in a city that I made, for love of her and by her requests. For the selfish ones thought to prevail through their theft and cunning; but I will prevail and I will populate Mars and even some will pray words like the following words.”
The Words
“Oh, Lord, if You see that I am not ready to live on the holy hill, in that holy place, on that holy planet and it is Your desire, allow Me to be among those, who are carried to Mars to live there in Your city, or around Your city, as the case may be, or in other cities as you see fit for them to be built there. For, Lord, I know that billions will die and I may be among those, who are set to die in the terrible calamities. But, if it be Your will for Me to live and to carry out My life (on Mars) then I petition You to allow Me to be among those, Oh Lord, who are taken to Mars.” 
And, some will pray these things and I will hear them and I will commission these pilots, whom I have made ready and I will say to them, “Go over there and take those twenty and bring them to My city on Mars; for I do a new thing to save souls, even as My wife asked Me to do, even as I was commissioned to do by My Father.”


continue reading, go to  Mountain prophecies

-------

So, those desiring to go to the red planet (Mars), be ready to meet/live with Satan!