Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Celestial Odyssey - The Angle Song,  Divine Revelations

A Celestial Odyssey - The Angle Song,  Divine Revelations

The angel said, ‘This is the future dwelling place prepared for God’s own elect.’ I then pleaded with the angel, “Please take me closer to God’s throne,’ because I could feel the life and the love and the light that came from His very being even though it was at such a far-off distance.  The closer we drew the more alive I felt, the more joy.  I never felt so alive in my entire existence.  God is the source of all life and love and holiness and perfection.  To be close to Him is an unutterable ecstasy. 
And as we drew closer I trembled with fear for I began to see the four beasts.  These Cherbim like creatures, great powerful living creatures who protect the throne of God, who incessantly praise the Lord of the Universe.  And I could see the multitude of their eyes, within and without, who see and discern all things.  One is not capable to perceive or calculate their height, their width, their fearsome might or power, the amplitude of their energy or strength, glory and honor.  As a great throne of angelic symphonies play continuously free-flowing music.  As I looked upward, I could see streaking across the celestial skies of heaven like shooting stars, multitudes of amber like chariots of multiple colors carrying scores of heavenly luminaries.  And I could see a sea of angelic beings Seraphim and Cherubim and archangels and angels of all varieties, a multitude too numerous to estimate, all raising their hands all playing instruments to the glory of Him who sits on the throne between the four beasts. \

READ more from the link.