Friday, October 4, 2013

My Conversion



"OUR COMMUNION BEING WITH THE FATHER AND HIS SON (1 JOHN 1 : 3), WITH ALL OF MY HEART I SEND AN INVITATION OUT, PLEADING, TO ALL OF THOSE WHO ARE STILL IN THE ROMAN CATHOLIC SYSTEM AND ITS ASSOCIATED GROUPS, AS WELL AS TO ALL THE SORCERERS, SATANISTS AND MAGICIANS, BEGGING THEM TO GET OUT, FOR THERE IS NO LIFE FOUND IN THESE THINGS. AND THE LORD WILL WELCOME THEM. "THEREFORE, COME OUT FROM AMONG THEM AND BE SEPARATED, SAYS THE LORD. DO NOT TOUCH WHAT IS UNCLEAN, AND I WILL RECEIVE YOU. I WILL BE A FATHER TO YOU, AND YOU SHALL BE MY SONS AND DAUGHTERS, SAYS THE LORD ALMIGHTY" (2 CORINTHIANS 6 : 17-18). OUR GOD IS ALIVE, HE IS THE KING OF KINGS, THE LORD OF LORDS. HE GIVES MERCY TO WHOM HE WISHES, AND HIS PLAN IS A PLAN OF SALVATION AND HAPPINESS TO ANYONE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM " Brother BAKAJIKA M.N.





Near the end of 1984, I noticed that if I asked for a certain amount of money, the invisible world would send me only the tenth of my request. This situation upset me, because I didn’t understand the reason why. That’s when I decided to return to KANANGA, to check out on the spot what was going on. But the opportunity to travel didn’t present itself. First of all, the carpet I used to travel on was taken away from me, and I didn’t have enough money to leave. My special telephone disappeared also, and I had nothing left to communicate with except for my prayers and my chain necklace.
A new destiny
At the beginning of August, 1985, I visited a cousin in the neighbourhood of NGABA, at Number 20 KINGULU Street. His wife asked me to accompany her to a prayer meeting. I placed the cross of my chain necklace into my mouth to ask for BOMBARD’s permission. He forbade me to go. I then made up an excuse and escaped, pretending to be in a big hurry. But I promised to accompany her another time. A week later, I went by there again, and my cousin’s wife renewed her invitation. I refused once more, after having consulted BOMBARD. Passing by there yet another time, she insisted again. That day, BOMBARD didn’t answer me when I called on him. I decided to go with her. It was 6:30 PM when we arrived together at Number 42 KAZIAMA Street, still in NGABA. When we entered into the compound, we found some young people practising the drums and men and women waiting for the meeting to start while reading their Bibles silently. Being sorry to find myself in such an environment, I reproached my cousin’s wife to have ridiculed me by bringing me into the midst of these "profane" people. I remained near the entrance of the compound, and I began to spiritually probe the environment in which I found myself. But I was unable to get in contact with the invisible world, in order to situate myself. At 5: 00 PM, everything started : hymns, intercessions… I obstinately continued to try to understand what exactly was going on, but in vain. While they were interceding, I stretched out my astral hand (the hand of my spiritual body) to block their prayers. I then felt a powerful fire burning me. Every one of my attempts failed, and I continued to watch them at work. Once the intercessions were over, the assistance was asked to wait for prophecy. Immediately afterwards, a brother began to prophecy and it was aimed directly at me. Here is what this prophecy said : "Our brother who is near the door is very beloved of the Lord. The Lord wants to put him at His service, but He is asking him to do one thing: that he turns to Him and give up all of his magical practices. He will lose all the goods he has acquired through magic, but the Lord will walk with him." He told me that I was carrying a briefcase with holes, which meant that I was going to lose everything I had acquired through magic. Then, he said that he saw a plate turning before me, which meant that God would establish me into a peaceful life, if I would give myself to Him, and that He would take me into His service. You can imagine my surprise when I heard this youth give out the details of my life, while my own brothers and sisters here in KINSHASA didn’t know who I really was! I was thoroughly convinced of the truth of this prophecy, but, inside me, I doubted very much as to the prophecy’s orthodoxy. I became irritated against this brother, and waited until nightfall to come and sift him as wheat. After the meeting, a servant of God came to exhort me, but thanks to my occultic powers I detected that he wasn’t pure before God. So I made a prayer to distract him, and he then began to talk about insignificant things. That is why God’s servants must be holy and prepared each day. Starting that day, all of my clothing disappeared, because they all came from the invisible world. The same thing happened to my priest’s robes. The three suitcases full of money from which I supplied myself also disappeared. One after the other, my automobiles broke down… What a mess I got into ! From now on, I had no more contact with the invisible world, although I still had my magical chain necklace, my magic powder and my prayer booklet.
Jesus calls me to Himself
One day at 4 PM, I was alone, and busy sketching the organization chart of the company I wanted to start with the invisible world, not knowing that things had taken a different turn. I heard a voice calling me, but I was unable to locate it. I thought it was a dream or a misunderstanding, and I continued my work. Later, around 2 AM, I heard a voice calling me. I jumped, thinking it was BOMBARD, and I went to the restroom in order to talk to him, but no one was there. This happened twice in a row, and I decided not to answer any more. This same voice was heard thirty minutes later. I listened to it attentively. I wasn’t BOMBARD’s voice. This voice was melodious and full of compassion. It asked me to abandon what was still left. I asked Him who He was, and He answered me : "I AM YOUR LORD JESUS CHRIST… IT IS I, JESUS, WHO IS CALLING YOU…" It was for me something incredible… to talk with Jesus Christ ! Where could I start ? But it was an undeniable reality ! It was a reality more profound than the occultic world I knew. I had never heard anyone say that Jesus spoke to humans since He had gone to Heaven. That night I was tormented,   trying to understand, but without success. I invoked BOMBARD, but I could no longer enter into contact with him. I felt anguished, but it was dispelled in a way I knew not how. During my next meeting with my sister, Theresa, she indicated to me the address of the church of BANDAL, at Number 39 KINKOLA Street. I went by to verify the information, and I found people in the midst of prayer, but I returned home. The next day, I went in there of my own accord, and the Word of God that was preached that day touched my heart. This word, preached by Brother BEYA WETU, described the manner ELIJAH had arranged the altar and invoked the Lord to consume the sacrifice (1 Kings 18 : 30-40). I persevered in prayer, and in October 1985, I received a letter from my little brother from KANANGA, telling me that my parcel near the hospital had been confiscated by a would-be buyer, and inviting me to return to KANANGA to solve the problem. I understood that it was still the first prophecy that was being accomplished. Then, it was my magic eyeglasses that disappeared. That day they were at Brother BADIBANGA’s home. When he came to tell me that he had lost my glasses, I answered nothing, knowing of course what had happened. That same year, during a service on repentance that was held at BANDAL, I thought it useless to keep the objects that remained, and with sincerity surrendered to one of my brothers my chain necklace and my prayer booklet. And this was MY BREAKING OFF WITH MAGIC. Several months later, my father wrote to me to tell me that my wife had deserted our home, abandoning our children.
A year of combat for my deliverance
I found myself completely stripped of everything, to begin my life all over again from zero. It was difficult to bear, but God’s hand was constantly upon me to keep me from the worst. I was followed by a prayer group located in the BANDALUNGWA zone. It is there that I received a complete deliverance. My deliverance lasted ONE YEAR ! When a Satanist leaves his master, Satan does everything to slow down his activities, to have him be fired from his work, and sends him curses and diseases by the means of his demons. These demons also suggest to the person to abandon the Lord, saying He is the cause of all these ills. I went through these trials. I have spent entire days without any food, and all those who could have helped me closed their door on me. I didn’t even have a decent pair of shoes or pants to wear ! The devil wanted me to rot in poverty. During that time, my mind was colonized by demons, who would make me recall the movie of the happiness of my past, suggesting that I should get back into their camp. I had to ask help from some brothers, who sacrificed themselves through prayer in order to avert this oppression. During this period of great persecution, the devil and his acolytes had resolved to kill me, fearing the divulging of all of their secrets. Thousands of demons began to attack me, even physically, and threatened me with death. But thanks be to our Lord JESUS CHRIST, who has kept me by His hand ! A smile started to come back to my lips, though I didn’t have any financial resources. In time, the Lord accomplished the project He had formed for me, giving me step by step the gifts of prophecy, of healing and of discerning of the spirits, and the ministry of a doctor. When I began to serve the Lord, I still didn’t know how to understand the will of Jesus Christ for me. I therefore looked for work to help myself financially, but it didn’t succeed. It was then that the Lord revealed to me, through a brother, that He was calling me to serve Him full time. By the grace of God, I got remarried, for my first wife had been imposed upon me by the world of darkness. We possess a GREAT PEACE although we don’t have millions to live on. My wife fell ill, and no disease was diagnosed despite her extreme pain. We prayed to the Lord, and He healed her. A great dryness had invaded us like a cloud. Today, I can affirm, with our brother Paul, that "what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ. But indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ" (Philippians 3 : 7-8). Since that day, I contemplate the glory of God in my life, for He has declared that He will never leave me nor forsake me (Hebrews 13 : 5). I give thanks to God for the love He has shown me by pulling me out of the pit of perdition which I had rushed, to transform me today into a watchman for His people, as He had declared to me in a prophecy concerning me. OUR COMMUNION BEING WITH THE FATHER AND HIS SON (1 JOHN 1 : 3), WITH ALL OF MY HEART I SEND AN INVITATION OUT, PLEADING, TO ALL OF THOSE WHO ARE STILL IN THE ROMAN CATHOLIC SYSTEM AND ITS ASSOCIATED GROUPS, AS WELL AS TO ALL THE SORCERERS, SATANISTS AND MAGICIANS, BEGGING THEM TO GET OUT, FOR THERE IS NO LIFE FOUND IN THESE THINGS. AND THE LORD WILL WELCOME THEM. "THEREFORE, COME OUT FROM AMONG THEM AND BE SEPARATED, SAYS THE LORD. DO NOT TOUCH WHAT IS UNCLEAN, AND I WILL RECEIVE YOU. I WILL BE A FATHER TO YOU, AND YOU SHALL BE MY SONS AND DAUGHTERS, SAYS THE LORD ALMIGHTY" (2 CORINTHIANS 6 : 17-18). OUR GOD IS ALIVE, HE IS THE KING OF KINGS, THE LORD OF LORDS. HE GIVES MERCY TO WHOM HE WISHES, AND HIS PLAN IS A PLAN OF SALVATION AND HAPPINESS TO ANYONE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM ! Brother BAKAJIKA M.N.
CONCLUSION
After reading this book, if you are not certain to be saved and to go directly to Heaven if death should claim you now, you must repent of your sins, turn toward the Lord Jesus Christ, and say this simple prayer with a sincere heart : "Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner and that I can’t save myself by my good works. I know I deserve to go to hell. I am sorry I have sinned, that I practiced idolatry or things you consider to be abominations. I ask you to forgive me. Wash away all of my sins in your precious blood. By faith, I now receive You in my life as Saviour and Master, and as my only hope of salvation. Come into my heart now, and save me according to your promise. Write my name in your Book of Life ! I ask all of this in your precious Name, and thank you to answer me now. Amen !" You must also : – immediately stop practising magic, sorcery, Satanism, or religious idolatry. – burn or destroy any objects, books or documents associated with these practices. – join yourself to a group or church of real Christians, where you will be able to receive the baptism of water by immersion, according to the Lord’s command, and receive teaching of the Word of God according to the truth, to make you into a real disciple of Christ. MAY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST KEEP YOU AND BLESS YOU ! HE IS COMING BACK VERY SOON!

go to: rescued from hell