Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Those who frequent the Invisible World (Occult)





"After having met these people from the hereafter, I was introduced to other terrestrial beings who had relations with the invisible, especially those who lived in Zaire. Invited into the great hall, I found many historical personalities, some whose lives we had studied at school : SCHOLARS, SCIENTISTS, INVENTORS, GREAT BUSINESSMEN, POLITICAL FIGURES, AND, FINALLY, MEMBERS OF THE CATHOLIC CLERGY, CARDINALS, PRIESTS, ETC. THE DAY’S SESSION WAS ORGANIZED SO AS TO PRESENT ME TO THE INVISIBLE WORLD. I SAW POPE PAUL VI MAKE HIS ENTRANCE. HE WAS THE ONE WHO DIRECTED THE CEREMONIES. IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING THAT THE POPE WAS THE REPRESENTATIVE OF ALL THE LIVING PEOPLE WHO ATTENDED THE INVISIBLE WORLD, AND HE HELD THE SUPREME POWER. THE POPE WAS STILL ALIVE AT THE TIME. He pronounced a long speech, after which I was baptised Master to the third degree, sixteenth power. The ceremony ended with a reception and a toast, but the "wine" was human blood.

Certain aspects of this occultic world

There was neither day nor night in this world, but there was an ambient atmosphere. After this first contact, the priest, with the authorization of BOMBARD, took me for a visit of this world with another individual. I made a sightseeing tour, going in here, coming out there, in the midst of all of these sumptuous buildings and edifices. We stopped in front of a high fence, hermetically closed. Someone came to open, and asked us to remain on the threshold. Inside, people carried heavy burdens ; some were suspended by a foot, upside down ; others were being tortured, etc. Curious, I asked what this was about. I was told these were people who had committed suicide on earth, and who had to endure punishment, because they had no right to take their own life. Farther ahead, this individual drew my attention to a place, which had the form of a lost well, so large and deep that I was unable determine its breadth or dimensions. He told me that this was hell, but it wasn’t open, for the time had not yet come. Since the time to return to the earth was drawing near, we came back to BOMBARD to say goodbye. He asked me if I was hungry. Naturally, I was filled with the discovery of this new world. He gave me a biscuit, small and round, which I savored. Once eaten, this biscuit appeases the appetite for three days." -
Brother BAKAJIKA MUANA NKUBA

go to: invisible world