Monday, January 11, 2010

Our Lord Jesus' message on Dec 14 09

This our Lord Jesus Christ's message to us through Vassula Ryden of Tlig.org on December 14, 2009.
Take heed!

Testify my child on My behalf and in My Name, and speak and tell this generation:
do not listen anymore to false prophets who keep stroking you with caresses telling you that all is well and that you have improved when you, at the same time who call yourself a Christian do not behave like one, for you hardly act on My Words in the Gospel; for I tell you, if your virtue in being a Christian goes no deeper than the godless ones, My Father, not recognizing Me in you will never allow you to enter in Our Kingdom! My Father’s wrath will unleash on you; have you not learnt that My severity is as great as My Mercy? You who sell yourself to your surrounding as a good Christian, giving them this false image of Christianity, when you are just the opposite, you will be uncovered and your sin as well; and you, you whose tongue never stopped judging unjustly, your sin will recoil on your own head; My anger rages against your sort and I will judge you for your conduct as it deserves;
you who cannot forgive and forget as I forgive and forget, My Father too will hold that sin against you! Yahweh is near, coming with all speed, so tell Me, where will you hide? To lead a sinful life is to belong to the devil; you have learnt in which manner you will be judged when you are unwilling to reconcile with the one you still hold a grudge against him; I tell you, this sin of unwillingness to come to terms with the one you hold responsible, will be bitterly paid by you till the last penny; have I not said: you must love your neighbour as yourself and even more that you must learn to love your enemies? Well, what have My Eyes been witnessing? I have been witnessing a meager lot who truly follow My ways, but the majority are in sin and doing Satan’s work; do not deceive yourselves, for in these coming days you are bound for destruction because you are not following My Word*1; if anyone refuses to this day to obey My principles My Father too will refuse him an abode in heaven; and you who have taken My Name*2, yet act in violence, anger and pride, that same scourge your sharp tongue used on your brothers, you will receive likewise and your sin will condemn you; and you who still sleep in your apathy and lethargy do not think that I have not noticed you, you will be ranked among the pagans and you will be reaping what you have sown;
as for the apostates, they will taste the fire of hell! My Father’s wrath is lit up with this evil and pervert generation; how can I hold back His Arm furthermore from lashing on you? Turn back from your evil ways was Our constant theme, but good and bad have been refusing to abandon their ways of life; the good for not taking My Words seriously in these messages and acting on them, the bad for refusing to be saved, refusing My Mercy, refusing My Hand; tell Me what will you do when you realize that Day that you are mere clay and that clay without My Presence within you, you are nothing but dust?
disaster is just around the corner and the foliage will turn dry; amend all of you your conduct and actions, let not destruction overtake you; take the right course and stop your abominations and your perversions; set your heart on Me your Lord, if not you will crumble down in ashes like a burnt city;
now, even if I distressed you, even for a mere moment, it was out of the greatness of the love I have for you; I want to lead you to repentance and save you; I want lips that are clean to invoke My Holy Name, especially in these days where My Holy Name will be profaned and mean nothing to many while they celebrate My birth without honour and praise; repent all of you and focus on Me; and pray that this generation’s guilt will not be the cause of your destruction; otherwise the Father’s wrath will lead Him to cry out: enough! And His fiery rage will cover many nations and the world will disintegrate; happy the man who listens to Me now and purifies himself; I will support him;
I am Jesus Christ and am the Author of these Messages and I am known to govern you with lenience; I am known to flower you if you are willing and if need I water you with My Tears; I am known as the Good Shepherd who never abandons His sheep; I lead you into green pastures, but when treaties are broken, witnesses that I am sending despised and rejected, could I keep silent? When I know you are heading to a fatal destruction, would I not react? On that Day of the Father’s wrath those who had forgotten Me, will remember Me; and they will be treated accordingly;
Many indeed ask, what sins? sins that I have mentioned and sins of your blasphemy against My Holy Spirit, sins of your rebellion and of your division, sins of perversion that are an abomination in My Eyes, sins of prejudice, sins of contempt, of corruption, of haughtiness, of pride, sins of degradation and of lethargy, the world is polluted with sin; understand now how My Sacred Heart is offended and is in pain; master your thoughts and sin no more; never forget Me, Vassula, and let My people know of My warnings; I am here; ic
*1 Holy Bible
*2 Christians
Then our Lady said:
Follow and write down all that My Son has given you, never fear