Sunday, November 6, 2016

The Lord Jesus Christ's Messages about the Vatican and the Two Witnesses



August 19, 2016 

"Whom have you mocked and reviled? Against whom have you raised your voice and haughtily lifted your eyes?  Against the Holy One of Israel!"
(2 Kings 19:22)

Before the mark of the beast was given to the human race, it DID appear, to MANY, and for a time - 2000 years in fact, that Jesus Christ the Lord was "a pushover" - someone whom people could simply mock, and ridicule, blaspheme - even as they sinned - and who would then literally die for them, and wash away their sins, as a response.  But since the Most High TRUE God, is 'outside of space and time' - HE ALWAYS saw, HIS Just response, if they refused to repent - the MOMENT, they sinned against Him - because for every sin, there IS a punishment.  You see, He is "VERY, patient".  Before Jesus appeared on the scene, the expiation for sin, was through animal sacrifices.  After the last supper, it was through the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.  And now, expiation for sin is obtained through becoming a Member of the Faithful Remnant.

The Most High TRUE God has always been VERY Merciful; but throughout human history, there have always been people who have embraced the tendency, to sit on the sidelines, and mock, and ridicule, everything He does - to their own, bitter, end.  When Jesus spoke with Mary and I yesterday - at the end of the day, He was VERY upset!  And when the Most High True God is "upset", we tend to tremble - from the very depths of our entire being, AS we take notes.  He has offered His Mercy to the human race, once again - and yet, instead of simply receiving His Mercy, and sharing it with their neighbor, SO MANY, of the hundreds of thousands of people who have seen His Testimony, have chosen, to sit on the sidelines, and mock, and ridicule, His Words - His Mercy.  And so He IS going to send the Holy Angels out once again, to make an example, out of everyone who has been choosing "that lifestyle" - referring specifically, to ALL those who have SEEN and rejected His Testimony.  He is going to bump UP His Divine Justice - and we can assure you of this: what the Holy Angels are about to do, will be to administer, the Most High TRUE God's 'DIVINE Wrath', on a CASE by CASE basis; THIS will be something, the PEOPLE, will NOT! - be ABLE, to be PREPARED for; it will HAPPEN "suddenly, AND without warning" - their punishment. - PPTL

Jesus said: Because the PEOPLE, are "on MY schedule", NOT theirs!  And Justice WILL be 'Served' - to the fullest MEASURE - BECAUSE, I came to SERVE; NOT to BE served.

That being said: for quite some time now, we have been aware of a certain group of individuals in Rome, who have been assigned by the Vatican, to carefully monitor the Testimony - yes, we have been "monitoring" them too.  And the reason they are worth mentioning, in THIS context - is because, unlike MOST of the people on the sidelines, THOSE individuals, KNOW, the Testimony to be True, to the very DEPTHS of their beings - and yet they refuse to REVEAL to the WORLD: the JUDGMENT, that HEAVEN, has Passed, against "the Great Harlot, of ROME" - so that they can KEEP their churches FULL, and KEEP, THE money, coming in.  THEY believe, they can SUPPRESS, the REVELATIONS, that are BEING, POURED OUT, from HEAVEN! - at THIS time - WITH, the PROPAGANDA, BEING, 'POURED out', from the MOUTH of the DRAGON - from the DEVIL - working THROUGH, the false prophets, false visionaries, and 'satanic priests'.-PPTL
Jesus said: THEY! - in the VATICAN, KNOW, that "the VINEYARD", has been TAKEN FROM them, and GIVEN, to "ANOTHER".  BECAUSE, they SUPPRESSED, the TRUE HOLY SPIRIT - until He FLED them! - ALL, TOGETHER.  They KNOW, they are DESOLATE, and DOOMED! - TO, DESTRUCTION, and a most DISMAL! - END!  They BELIEVE, that NOTHING, will COME, of, MY 'TRUE Roman Catholic, Faith'.  BECAUSE, they are 'FILLED, to the BRIM' - with INIQUITY, and PERVERSITY - on EVERY level: they HAVE! - their COUNTERFEIT, religion, AND church - UNDER, ANTIPOPE Francis.  But MY Judgment, AGAINST them, is THIS: They are all DESOLATE; and WITHOUT, MY GUIDANCE, they are "DOOMED, to FAIL".  They HAVE, 'SENTENCED', THEMSELVES! - to Hellfire - AS, they SENTENCED, 'their FLOCKS', to HELLFIRE!  BUT, the TRUTH, of MY TESTIMONY - TO the churches, will OVERCOME, the POWER of the EVIL one - working THROUGH, the false CATHOLICS, AND false PRIESTS, and false PROPHETS, OF these Times.  They THINK! - that I NEED their COOPERATION - in order, for My Father's PLAN, to be ACCOMPLISHED!   No.  My FATHER'S Will - WILL! - be accomplished! - WITHOUT, the VATICAN. The VATICAN, IS, "a CESSPOOL, of FILTH"!  And their SINS - are HEAPED, as HIGH, AS the Heavens.  They were ENTRUSTED, with MUCH - over the CENTURIES; but TOO MANY of them, 'PROVED themselves', to be UNWORTHY; PROVED themselves, to BE, 'the most WICKED! - and SLOTHFUL, servants', OF these Times.  They WITHHELD, 'MY Bread', from the people; they WITHHELD, 'the TRUTH' - FROM their flocks.  And NOW, MY Truth - My TESTIMONY - MY Word, and MY Way, is being PROCLAIMED, OUT-SIDE! - that "ABOMINABLE!" institution! - and OUTSIDE, their BLASPHEMOUS, PRACTICES.  I SEE YOU! - I SEE 'ALL of you'!  I SEE 'what you DO'! - in your SPARE TIME. I see 'the WICKEDNESS'! - that YOU have CHOSEN! - while, 'LOOKING, on the OUTSIDE', as BEING "pious".  YOU people! - IN the Vatican - YOU are FILLED! - with serpents!  And your TONGUES, ONLY, speak poison!  THEREFORE, I, WILL, RAISE, UP, MY, OWN! - TRUE, followers - My TRUE, Apostles!  And MY, TRUE, Prophets! - in these TIMES. You THINK! - YOU, can KEEP, My WORD! - "MUZZLED"?  You THINK, you CAN CONTROL, 'DIVINE REVELATION', and the TRUE HOLY SPIRIT? - NOT, SO!   For My SPIRIT, will GO! - and FIND, 'those', who are MADE, to be WORTHY! - of 'the POSITION', THAT YOU! - have ALL, DENIED.  I WILL find, "HUMBLE, and CONTRITE, Souls".   And I will TEACH them, "MY Way".  And THEY will PROCLAIM! - MY Way - to the people.  Andthe PEOPLE, will be DRAWN, to MY TESTIMONY - to be SET FREE! - from 'the BONDAGE, of SIN!' - and the SLAVERY, of the CHURCHES!  My PEOPLE, WILL be healed.  And I WILL, 'BE THEIR GOD'!  I will 'DWELL', WITH them.  But ALL OF YOU, will remain "DESOLATE" - UNLESS! - you repent.
And so, WHILE we were trembling with fear, at the revelations of what was about to befall "those on the sidelines", Mary and I managed to squeak in "a special prayer intention", for all those who HAVE been working in 'that Vatican Office' - and our prayer WAS heard!  You see, BECAUSE they know the Testimony to be True - they know FULL WELL, that "faculty removal", is a VERY REAL Scourge, of these End Times.  In their utter hubris, "faculty removal" is the very last thing they desire - and THAT preference, is "something we can work with".  And so, we asked the Most High True God to SPARE the individuals who HAVE been working in that office - IF, they send us a brief video, that we can post in the Testimony, that exposes to the nations, what they have been doing.  We will ask the Holy Angels to stand down, as those Vatican spectators ponder these words - but only for one week.   In short: no matter WHAT they choose, the Most High TRUE God's Divine Will, AND PLAN, will BE, accomplished! - PPTL
Jesus said: In SHORT, My Children, THAT is why, SO, MANY people - CHOOSE, to HATE it!  BECAUSE, My TESTIMONY, IS, "The FULLEST, MANIFESTATION, of My Second COMING" - AND...
The Blessed Virgin Mary said: The Testimony IS, "God's Wonderful Plan made manifest".
And for all those who think "faculty removal" is a JOKE - HERE is a video, from someone who has SEEN it manifest, FIRST hand, on NUMEROUS occasions.

Special note: As Mary and I were proofreading today's posting above, I commented that, "This message is just like another Great WARNING Experience - ISN'T it!"  And then Jesus chimed in with the words, "It will either be a MILLSTONE, or a MILESTONE - DEPENDING on how they RECEIVE it."
Here are some puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together.  YOU will NEED, the True Holy SPIRIT, to GIVE you, 'the necessary understanding'.   PPTL
"And Zechari′ah said to the angel, “How shall I know this? For I am an old man, and my wife is advanced in years.” And the angel answered him, “I am Gabriel, who stand in the presence of God; and I was sent to speak to you, and to bring you this good news. And behold, you will be silent and unable to speak until the day that these things come to pass, because you did not believe my words, which will be fulfilled in their time.” And the people were waiting for Zechari′ah, and they wondered at his delay in the temple. And when he came out, he could not speak to them, and they perceived that he had seen a vision in the temple; and he made signs to them and remained dumb. And when his time of service was ended, he went to his home.
(Luke 1: 18-23)
"My Hand of Justice has come down. You have lots or roles, in this vocation.  The one I want you to focus on the most, is being My true brother, and true sister. Yes, this will confound even the greatest theologians; but our Father in Heaven, ‘has done it again’, and simply exudes, generosity, to whom he pleases; and He has, exuded, generosity – unlike any other souls, upon you both."
(-Jesus, Saturday, November 13, 2010)

"This is another great Mystery that will confound, even the greatest of theologiansI however, am not here to explain everything that I do, to the wisest of men on the earth; and I am not here to justify any of My responses.  But I am here: simply to do the will of God the Eternal Father in Heaven; and it is His will that we be a family; and it is His will and mine, that I walk with you – as your true Brother; and it is His will, and mine, that I walk with you as a man – most of the time, revealing to you only when necessary - My Divinity.  For as it was said in the Scriptures: you do, walk by faith, by hoping in what you cannot see, and this is what your forefathers did.  And I am continuing this with you both, in a particular way, in this time in history. So it does not matter if you have the approval of others – for Noah met with much disapproval from others; and Lot and his family, met with much disapproval from others.  There is a theme going on here My children.  What the Most High True God the Eternal Father in Heaven asks of Souls, throughout the ages, has nothing to do with the approval of man; for in all cases they were the minority – a small group of righteous men; and they were the ones, whom I was defending.  The rest of them, perished."
(-Jesus, Wednesday March 7, 2012)
"Now what I am about to say, will be ‘difficult’ for you all to hear: for here is My True Flesh, My True Blood, in My Two Witnesses.  “And the Word became flesh, and dwelt, among, men”.  Now that My Presence, has been stolen, from all of the churches, there is a necessity for change in the nourishment of My PeopleTherefore I have sent My Two Witnesses with My words, to speak, on behalf of Me, and to nourish My Faithful Remnant FlockYou will know a message, by its fruits.  And you all know who is speaking to you here. Again, I seek to confound even the greatest theologians, for, like it was stated in the reading: “who has known My mind and who has given Me counsel; and who can repay Me for My Goodness to them?”  All I desire from My People is mercy.  Show mercy to one another that you may receive Mercy.  For the Chastisement that has come upon the World,is mercilessness:  For I, am unleashing, man, upon man; neighbor will be against neighbor; mothers and fathers against their children and children against their parents.  And all will know that I AM the Lord Thy God, and that you shall have no other gods, before Me.  For I am merciful.  But I am also extremely Just."
(-Jesus, Tuesday March 13, 2012)
You will learn, who the true people are, and who the false ones present themselves to be; for I have given you both a discerning heart, so that, you can read people’s: motives, intentions, and hearts.  They will not be able to get away with much, and you will be able to answer others: quite frankly.  I have been emphasizing telling the truth ‘in plain form’, because certain people will be able to receive.  The allegory, is for people, who are seeking, to know the Truth; and, to confound, the wisdom, of the wise –, which I consider: as foolish.  Remember I told you, that My words, are a stumbling block, to the enemy, of souls, because he does not see the full meaning – but I do.  And those who are in the True Holy Spirit: will know what this Testimony means; will know, what the release of this information, will mean, for the church; will know, that a ‘Schism’ has been declared.  Because I can reach people through My words My children; you merely hear them and write them down.”
(-Jesus, Sunday, February 12, 2012)
But I do have some wild cards that they are not fully expecting.  They may have part of the truth but not all of it.  They do not know that when My Two Witnesses ‘enter the scene’, things will change drastically.  They do not know that just as the enemy wields power in the antichrist, so do My Two Witnesses, wield ‘Power from on High’."
(-Jesus, Sunday, December 18, 2011)

Hint: Mary Romanus' Guardian Angel, is the Archangel Gabriel.  Saint Gabriel, was one of the 2 Archangels - or in OUR case, "GUARDIAN Angels", who spoke to us in the Testimony.  - PPTL

AND on another note.  Whenever I read the Blessed Virgin Mary's title, "Gate of the Kingdom of Heaven" - it always has me filled with awe.  And do you know why?  Because I am holding the Keys.  And do you know what those are?  Wisdom, Knowledge, Love and Understanding - poured out in FULL Measure, by the True Holy Spirit of the Most High True God.  And so, HOW, do I open that "GATE" for someone, who desires to enter IN, TO, the Kingdom of HEAVEN? HOW, do I "OPEN her HEART", so that she will TURN to her SON, Jesus Christ the LORD, and intercede, for His Divine Intervention in their LIVES, so that they may be CLOTHED in the proper WEDDING Garment?  These are "good questions" by the way.   HOW, do I use those KEYS?  But by IMPARTING, THROUGH the TESTIMONY: the KNOWLEDGE, of the Burning Bush Prayer and the Blessed Holy Water; the WISDOM of repenting from the heart; the UNDERSTANDING, of WHAT is REQUIRED, in order to PERSEVERE to the Wedding Banquet; and the LOVE, of the WORD, who IS Jesus Christ the Lord - AND the Love of all of Heaven, as His extended family.  And THIS, is REALLY, "an INVITATION", to BECOME, 'a PARTAKER' IN the Divine Nature, OF Jesus Christ, the Lord; as He IMPARTS, the WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE, LOVE, and UNDERSTANDING, to 'WHOMEVER, He chooses'!  The invitation, is right in front of you.  What do YOU choose​?\

Source: testimonyofthetwowitnesses.com