Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Bondage to Satan, Halloween Night - Lord Jesus Christ

 


HALLOWEEN IS THE DAY SATAN CELEBRATES HIS DEFEAT. THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND. THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE DEFEATED SO THEY CELEBRATE. 
 
I cannot rescue the fallen angels, they have sealed their fate. They will go to the lake of fire sooner or later, but I can rescue those they have flicked. I can also RESCUE THOSE WHO ARE DECEIVED BY THEM. This is why you pray for your enemies. I saw them innocent and pure before sin entered in. 
 
They made a pact with the devil. I saw their hurt and woundedness . I pleaded to them not to go the way of retaliation and anger but to forgive and would forgive forgive them. Some heard Me clearly and turned away nonetheless. Some have a deep sense of wrong when they followed their fleshly reactions but still kept going, and some didn't hear Me at all. They were deaf yet I touched them in some way to warn them. 
 
I know when a soul who has gone astray can become once he or she turns away from evil. They can attain to the highest holiness and service in My, but first they must forgive their enemies, renounce satan and all evil doing. Repent thoroughly for every evil deed and then come to Me and I will restore them, not only will I restore, I will set a guard over them and their families that no evil shall befall them. In other words, they will be protected from retaliation by satan and their coven. But they must embrace all of My ways and never turn back. I cannot protect a soul who turns back. As long as they stay in the safety of the sheepfold, no wolf or lion can get to them. But if they jump the fence or go back to their old ways, they are quite vulnerable. 
 
I want a relationship of love between us. I want them to call My Father their father because truly they came from Him. He loves them dearly. They are His children and losing them is the same thing as losing one who does serve Him. They are loved unconditionally

So what are you making another appeal to satan's today? I am and I call upon the heart dwellers to devote this day of prayer for them, that they would repent and return to My Father's heart. I will lead them, I will heal them, I will teach them, I will deliver and forgive them, I will do all that a good father would do for his beloved child. Yet this concept is foreign to them. If only they would approach Me and give Me a chance, I will show them the meaning, the real meaning of love and never again will they hunger for that love. I will supply it to them everyday like fresh manna if only they would give Me the chance and come to Me every day. 
 
Many of you who practice the craft are called to be prophets and healers in My kingdom. Many of you have had nothing but tragedy in your lives, unspeakable tragedy and have never known what it was to have a loving mother or father. Many of you have been cursed so you would stay in the coven even though there are times you want out. You're frightened of what will be done to you. Your master is a dog on a chain and I'm the one holding the other end. He can go no farther than I allow and if you turn to Me, I will indeed set you free and protect you from him.
 
You have seen on this channel how I love you all. You have seen how I instruct you, how I wait to see you, how I try over the enemies of My children who are serving Me. You have seen the true Master and Creator who does not lie, and you have seen My personality and that I am lovable and approachable God. Some of you have turned from Me because you've lost a loved one and you continue to ask yourself “if You were God, why did you let them die? I prayed to You.” Yet you don't have the same information I. You don't know what might have happened to them if I didn't call them home. You don't understand the overview of why because you're but a tiny creature and I am the one who fashioned you in your mother's womb. My ways are not your ways and neither will you come to understand them, but there was a very good reason for everything I allow no matter how hard it seems. And some of those reasons have to do with your salvation. For one, souls make an agreement with Me before they come to earth about what kind of life they will live. We are agreed on that. Many that seem to die uselessly are martyrs giving their suffering for lives of others that they loved. Even the plants and animals understand what I asked of them. 
 
Every thing good that you love about that person is only a reflection of My love for you. Did they love your company and always want to be with you? Even more so do I. Will they do any thing for you? Even more so would I which I proved when I died a torturous criminal's death on Calvary. Did they protect you? So do I,  everyday though you aren't aware of the many times you've come close to death. Were they really fun to be? So am I, if you want to cultivate that relationship with Me. You are invited. Did they provide for you? So do I, everyday but you don't notice it.

There are no coincidences, there are only God -incidences. Do you have dreams and are there gifts and vocations you've always wanted but you've been told you're a loser and didn't have any talent or you tried and you kept failing so you thought casting spells would get you what you wanted? Do you know satan will take your life and plunge into hell and torment when he's done using you? Yes, he's using you to spread his religion.

Do you know I can change your DNA and give you the gifts you've always wanted? The talents you've always wanted? I can even teach you how to use them and guide you in pads that will make your life satisfying.

You think that money women or men or talent are what you want? But when you have all that and you feel that word inside of yourself, you will see that nothing brings you satisfaction that's lasting. All of it is empty because your heart was made for Me, and until you have Me living in you, you will feel empty no matter how much you have. There are so many things you don't know about Me and what I do for My children, and satan is not going to tell you. He's the father of lies and nothing he tells you can be trusted.

I hope you don't wait to find out. I hope you don't wait until it's too late.

So Again I'm calling you who worship satan and cast spells and incantations.I'm calling you to my heart. I TRULY LOVE YOU AND I WANT YOU TO BE WITH ME FOREVER.

I know what you've done, I've seen it all. I still love you. I still want you and if you come to Me, I will forgive you, wash you clean and pure of your past life and give you life: fresh, new life, new hope, and you'll find true joy and love in your life that no one can take from you. And you will have peace, peace that you've never, never ever had. 
 
Come to Me all who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest, take My yoke upon you and learn from Me. For I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls, Matthew 11:28