Monday, December 8, 2014

Typhoon RUBY Vs Typhoon Yolanda

image from inquirer 

The victims of typhoon Yolanda from the Visayas and some parts of Luzon have not fully recovered yet from its onslaught in Novemver 2013. The aftermath? It was ground zero for most parts of Tacloban, Leyte and Samar., 7,000 lives were lost/missing.This was the first encounter of the people with this kind of devastating super typhoon, and the strongest one in the  globe. The people were not prepared physically, and spiritually  despite the warnings from the the weather forecaster.

With Ruby, some people in the danger areas like the coastal and low-lying areas volunteered to be evacuated. The local government did not find it difficult to evacuate the people. Their experience in the trauma suffered during the typhoon Yolanda was still fresh in their minds.

The local officials targeted zero casualties, and this was achieved in most places, except for Eastern  Samar where the typhoon first landed. There were reported drowning because of water surge aggravated by high tide.

During Yolanda, a pastor and his family prayed and surrendered themselves to God, that if it was His will, let it be done according to His will. They survived!

It was reported that none of the members of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ from the devastated place died. The surging water parted for them.


During Ruby,   so many people prayed and asked God for protection, including Cardinal Chito Tagle of the Catholic Church.
Likewise, the mayors and the governors acknowledged the power  of our almighty Father, the Great I Am, Jesus Christ. 

What happened in the Philippines, the calamities we  experienced during earthquake and the typhoons is part of the packets of God's chastisement. GOD rebukes His children because He loves us. He wants to give us the opportunity to repent and come back to Him.He does not want us to go to second death, the eternal death of suffering.  He wants us to have eternal  life with Him in His kingdom if we repent and follow His will before our physical death.

 Call on Him in spirit because He is a spirit. He can hear your thoughts.Don't let evil thoughts come to your mind because you will open yourself for demonic possession. Let Jesus be in your consciousness. Ask for His help, whether big or small. By so doing, you  acknowledge, honor, and trust Him. Have faith in HIM.

Bible Verses on:


God is  Spirit


John 4-24
God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth."
The Goodness of the Lord


Isaiah 44:3-4 'For I will pour out water on the thirsty land And streams on the dry ground; I will pour out My Spirit on your offspring And My blessing on your descendants; And they will spring up among the grass Like poplars by streams of water.'
Isaiah 48:16 "Come near to Me, listen to this: From the first I have not spoken in secret, From the time it took place, I was there And now the Lord GOD has sent Me, and His Spirit."
Isaiah 51:12 "I, even I, am He who comforts you Who are you that you are afraid of man who dies And of the son of man who is made like grass,
Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, Because the LORD has anointed me To bring good news to the afflicted; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to captives And freedom to prisoners;
         Ezekiel 36:27 "I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to         walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My               ordinances

     Ezekiel 37:14 "I will put My Spirit within you and you will come      to life, and I will place you on your own land. Then you will               know that I, the LORD, have spoken and done it," declares the         LORD.'"

-source http://bible.knowing-jesus.com

News on typhoon Ruby

 Typhoon Ruby kills 21 in Eastern Samar – Philippine Red Cross

Typhoon Hagupit
Hagupit Slams Philippines as 650,000 Flee...


    Jesus - "I want everyone upon earth to know that the great Chastisement and the punishments of droughts, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, are but minor compared to the number of lives that will be lost with the great Chastisement." (7-1-85)