Thursday, May 29, 2014

ADDICTION TO TV & INTERNET GAMING




TV shows, particularly, series of drama that play with your emotion is really addicting. I was once hooked on a dally show that when I  miss one segment,  I had a chance to catch up  on a Saturday. I would sit down for three hours to catch up.

This kind of show and the gaming tend to let you part with your family and spiritual duties, and that is the goal of Satan!

______________
An excerpt from Baptized by Blazing Fire


"While I was fervently praying, a vision appeared before me.  It was a man watching TV in his home.  As he was watching TV, a grotesque evil spirit came forth from the TV and entered his body.  The man never realized the spiritual effect of watching TV.  Then my vision switched over to an Internet cafe.  Filled with people surfing the internet or playing games 24 hours a day.  The place was packed with many gamers.  One man was giving all his attention to his game.  He must have been playing for hours, his eyes were red and bloodshot.  Suddenly, an evil spirit in the form of a skeleton came from the computer screen and entered the man's body.  With the evil spirit in him, he became more addicted and played feverously.  After observing this, I decided to be more cautious with what I watch and do on the Internet. 

Then I noticed an evil spirit in the shape of a half-moon.  With an agitated voice, it said, "Let me go to the Internet cafe." And in a vision, I saw this evil spirit heading toward the Internet cafe.  The evil spirit came to a man addicted to a game, it said, "Since you are so consumed with the games, I will enter your body." It then entered the man's body.  Many evil spirits of addiction harassed the people in the Internet cafe.  Even some saints fell into this trap.  They spent less time in prayer and more time with computers.  They were dedicated church folks who had fallen into the addiction of the internet and TV.  As a result, their church attendance and spiritual life were compromised.  The evil spirits were responsible for enticing the people.  These people became blind and did not realize that evil spirits were responsible for their addictions and actions.  I also saw a vision of evil spirits coming out of TVs into victims' bodies. "